|Chase Chrisley Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||June 1, 1996|
Chase Chrisley is an American real estate agent, real estate investor, comedian, and television personality who is known for appearing on Chrisley Knows Best. He is considered to be a favorite on the show.
South Carolina, United States
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
Chase decided not to complete his college education.
TV Personality, Comedian, Real Estate Agent, Real Estate Investor
- Father – Todd Chrisley (TV Personality)
- Mother – Julie Chrisley (TV Personality)
- Siblings – Grayson Chrisley (b. May 16, 2006) (Younger Brother), Savannah Chrisley (b. August 11, 1997) (Younger Sister)
- Others – Lindsie Chrisley Campbell (Half-Sister), Kyle Chrisley (Half-Brother), Gene Raymond Chrisley (Paternal Grandfather), Faye Chrisley (Paternal Grandmother) (Television Personality), Randy Chrisley (Paternal Aunt), Chloe Chrisley (Neice)
Chase is managed by The Garage PR.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Chase has dated –
- Brooke Noury – Chase had been in a long-time relationship with a girl named Brooke Noury until 2015.
- Brielle Biermann – He was rumored to be dating Kim Zolciak’s daughter Brielle Biermann.
- Emmy Medders – Chase proposed to internet personality Emmy Medders on October 22, 2022, at the First Horizon Park.
Race / Ethnicity
Sports a brushed-up hairstyle and stubble beard
Chase Chrisley Facts
- He was raised in the United States as the oldest of three siblings.
- Chase is a huge basketball fan and also a fan of Jay Z.
- He is considered to be a mischief-maker. Chase had once gotten a tattoo of a biblical verse done on his body for which his father proposed to give him a Range Rover SUV if he had it removed, which Chase eventually did get rid of.
- Chase started the podcast called The Chase Christy Podcast in the past.
- He made headlines when he decided to donate sperm for money.
- Both of his parents Todd and Julie were found guilty in June 2022, on federal charges of bank fraud and tax evasion, and falsifying bank documents to take out loans and fund their lavish lifestyle. The couple was sentenced to a combined 19 years in prison in November 2022.
Featured Image By Chase Chrisley / Instagram