|Kristin Cavallari Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||January 5, 1987|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
Kristin Cavallari is an American television personality, fashion designer, host, dancer, and actress who gained popularity as she first appeared in the reality television series, Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County, in 2004. Since then, she has been cast in a variety of other shows and films which include the likes of The League, The Hills, Veronica Mars, Very Cavallari, Paradise Hotel, Get This Party Started, Cupcake Wars, CSI: NY, Dancing with the Stars, and National Lampoon’s Van Wilder: Freshman Year.
Kristin Elizabeth Cavallari
Denver, Colorado, United States
Kristin Cavallari attended Barrington Station Middle School and graduated from Barrington High School in Barrington, Illinois. For her freshman year, she took admission to Santa Margarita Catholic High School in California.
Finally, she was enrolled in Driver’s Education course through Laguna Beach High School. She also went to The University of Southern California and Loyola Marymount University. She only went for a day in college and dropped out to focus on her hosting job of public speaking.
TV Personality, Actress, Fashion Designer, Dancer, Host
- Father – Dennis Cavallari
- Mother – Judith Spies (née Eifrig)
- Siblings – Michael Cavallari (Older Brother) (Died on December 10, 2015)
- Others – Henry Cavallari, Sr. (Paternal Grandfather), Irma (Paternal Grandmother), Edgar E. Eifrig (Maternal Grandfather), Mary Patricia Diehl (Maternal Grandmother), Gabriel Zamora Cavallari (Stepbrother)
She is signed to DWE Talent Management.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kristin Cavallari has dated –
- Stephen Colletti (2001-2004) – Actor Stephen Colletti and Kristin first met in high school and started dating in January 2001. They remained together for three years and separated in April 2004. They both have been featured on MTV’s Laguna Beach.
- Talan Torriero (2004) – Kristin had fling with actor Talan Torriero in 2004.
- Brody Jenner (2005-2006) – Cavallari met actor, model, and TV personality Brody Jenner at a party for Stuff Magazine in August 2005 and started dating him. The duo dated for a year and separated in September 2006.
- Matt Leinart (2006) – From January 2006 to August 2006, American football player Matt Leinart and Kristin were an item.
- Nick Zano (2006-2007) – Actor Nick Zano and Cavallari dated for a year from September 2006 to December 2007.
- Chris Evans (2008) – Kristin met actor Chris Evans in October 2008 at Mayfair Hotel in Miami and was RUMORed to have had a fling with him at that time.
- Justin Brescia (2009) – TV personalities Justin and Kristin dated in the year 2009.
- Miguel Medina (2010) – She had a 2-month-long relationship with Paraguayan football forward Miguel Medina from June to August 2010.
- Jay Cutler (2010-2020) – American football quarterback Jay Cutler started dating Kristin in August 2010. After nearly a year of dating, they engaged in April 2011. The engagement was called off in July 2011, but the couple reconciled in November 2011. She had already given birth to one of her children before marriage. Jay and Kristin married on June 8, 2013, in Nashville, Tennessee. They have three children – sons Camden Jack (b. August 8, 2012) and Jaxon Wyatt (b. May 7, 2014), and daughter Saylor James (b. November 23, 2015). In April 2020, Kristin publicly announced her decision to divorce Jay. Irrespective of their ongoing divorce, the duo decided to spend Thanksgiving and Halloween together with their children in 2020.
- Jeff Dye (2020-2021) – In October 2020, Kristin was first seen with Jeff Dye at a Chicago bar. In December 2020, the duo was seen kissing during a Mexico vacation which definitely proved that they were more than friends. In January 2021, it was revealed that the couple had separated after dating for a few months.
- Chase Rice (2021) – In 2021, Kristin was rumored to be dating country singer Chase Rice.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Italian ancestry on her father’s side and is of German descent on her mother’s side.
She sometimes dyes her hair in darker shades.
Ditzy ‘valley girl’ accent
34-25-34 in or 87-63.5-87 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU)
7 (US) or 4.5 (UK) or 37.5 (EU)
Chinese Laundry (2011)
She may be Roman Catholic.
Best Known For
Appearing in the Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County (2004-2005) and MTV’s The Hills (2009-2010)
She was in the main role in the horror mystery film Fingerprints as Crystal, released in 2006.
First TV Show
In 2006, she guest appeared in the TV series Veronica Mars for her role as Kylie Marker.
She generally works out 5 times a week with her trainer. For that, she wakes up earlier like 5 a.m. much before her kids wake up. With exercise, she maintains a healthy diet too. She is actually a healthy eater. Kristin does not get attracted to processed foods. She eats junk food about two times a year.
See how Kristin Cavallari’s workout routine and diet plan have changed over the years.
Kristin Cavallari Favorite Things
- Food – Nachos, chicken fajitas
- Travel Destination – Turks and Caicos
- Thing To Do In Vegas – Gamble
- Cuisine – Mexican
Source – VegasMagazine.com
Kristin Cavallari Facts
- She has a dog (Shih Tzu) named Bru.
- Kristin auditioned for the role of Alison Scott in Knocked Up (2007), but it later went to Katherine Heigl.
- She was ranked number #8 on the “List of The Greatest Female Reality Stars of 2005” curated by Reality TV Magazine.
- She aspires to become a news anchorwoman.
- Kristin appeared in season 13 of Dancing with the Stars in 2011.
- She has been friends with actress Orly Shani.
- She drew in a lot of criticism in March 2014 after she refused to vaccinate her children. The decision was based on the scientifically unfounded fears of the connection between childhood vaccination and autism.
- Her brother Michael Cavallari died in December 2015 due to hypothermia after a car crash.
- She has appeared on the cover of Seventeen and her pictures have also been featured in Rolling Stone.
- She has undergone LASIK eye surgery.
- Kristin is allergic to cow’s milk.
- She has over 2 dozen chickens, several ducks, dogs, bearded dragons (a reptile), and 1 barn cat.
- She is afraid of public speaking. She is not terrified of cameras but of people.
- Kristin has lived in many places such as Laguna Beach (California), Colorado, Connecticut, and Barrington.
- Kristin tries to find time to meditate daily.
- Since 8th grade, Kristin has permanently installed a retainer in the bottom part of her teeth.
- In mid-2017, she had founded a company called Uncommon James to sell jewelry, homeware, skincare, and beauty products. With the passage of time, she opened shops in multiple locations in the U.S. such as Chicago, Los Angeles, Nashville, etc.
- She has double-jointed elbows.
- Cavallari says she has mild OCD because she is very organized and keeps all the things in their proper place.
- Kristin can play “Ring Around the Rosie” on the piano.
- When her daughter Saylor was only 8 weeks old, Kristin dislocated her left elbow.
- Her first job was to work at the Bikram yoga studio where she was required to put sweaty towels in the washing machine. She did this job in the summertime before her sophomore year of high school.
- She is very good at playing air hockey, at least in her house.
- Growing up, she took voice lessons.
- In her early 20s, Kristin also recorded a song.
- She hates blue cheese.
- Two of her toes have a little bit of webbing.
- She dislikes her eyebrows.
- She had also auditioned for Glee.
- Two of her toes have a little bit of webbing.
- She believes in reincarnation.
- She prefers eating leftovers in the breakfast.
- She has a scar on the belly button as she pierced it herself when in 8th grade.