Kristin Elizabeth Cavallari
Denver, Colorado, U.S.
Kristin Cavallari attended Barrington Station Middle School and graduated from Barrington High School in Barrington, Illinois.
For her freshman year, she took admission into Santa Margarita Catholic High School in California.
Finally, she was enrolled into Driver’s Education course through Laguna Beach High School.
She also went to The University of Southern California and Loyola Marymount University.
TV personality, actress, fashion designer
- Father – Dennis Cavallari
- Mother – Judith Spies (née Eifrig)
- Siblings – Michael Cavallari (Older Brother) (Died on December 10, 2015), Gabriel Zamora Cavallari (Brother)
She has one older biological brother (mentioned above) and one stepbrother.
She is signed to DWE Talent Management.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
50 kg or 110 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kristin Cavallari dated –
- Stephen Colletti (2001-2004) – Actor Stephen Colletti and Kristin first met in high school and started dating in January 2001. They remained together for three years and separated in April 2004. They both have been featured on MTV’s Laguna Beach.
- Talan Torriero (2004) – Kristin had fling with actor Talan Torriero in 2004.
- Brody Jenner (2005-2006) – Cavallari met actor, model and TV personality Brody Jenner at a party for Stuff Magazine in August 2005 and started dating him. The duo dated for a year and separated in September 2006.
- Matt Leinart (2006) – From January 2006 to August 2006, American football player Matt Leinart and Kristin were an item.
- Nick Zano (2006-2007) – Actor Nick Zano and Cavallari dated for a year from September 2006 to December 2007.
- Chris Evans (2008) – Kristin met actor Chris Evans in October 2008 at Mayfair Hotel in Miami and was RUMORed to had fling with him at that time.
- Justin Brescia (2009) – TV personalities Justin and Kristin dated in the year 2009.
- Miguel Medina (2010) – She had a 2 month long relationship with Paraguayan football forward Miguel Medina from June to August 2010.
- Jay Cutler (2010-Present) – American football quarterback Jay Cutler started dating Kristin in August 2010. After nearly a year of dating, they engaged in April 2011. The engagement was called off in July 2011, but the couple reconciled in November 2011. She had already given birth to one of her children before marriage. Jay and Kristin married on June 8, 2013 in Nashville, Tennessee. They have three children – sons Camden Jack (b. August 8, 2012) and Jaxon Wyatt (b. May 7, 2014), and daughter Saylor James (b. November 23, 2015).
Race / Ethnicity
She has Italian ancestry.
She sometimes dyes her hair to darker shades.
Ditzy ‘valley girl’ accent
34-25-34 in or 87-63.5-87 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU)
Chinese Laundry (2011)
She may be Roman Catholic.
Best Known For
Appearing in the Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County (2004-2005) and MTV’s The Hills (2009-2010)
She was in the main role in the horror mystery film Fingerprints as Crystal, released in 2006.
First TV Show
In 2006, she guest appeared in TV series Veronica Mars for her role as Kylie Marker.
She generally works out three to four times in a week with her trainer. With exercises, she maintains a healthy diet too. She is actually a healthy eater. Kristin does not get attracted towards processed foods. She eats junk food like two times in a year.
See how Kristin Cavallari’s workout routine and diet plan has changed in years.
Kristin Cavallari Favorite Things
- Food – Nachos, chicken fajitas
- Travel Destination – Turks and Caicos
- Thing To Do In Vegas – Gamble
- Cuisine – Mexican
Source – Vegas Magazine
Kristin Cavallari Facts
- She has a dog (shih tzu) named Bru.
- Kristin auditioned for the role of Alison Scott in Knocked Up (2007), but it later went to Katherine Heigl.
- She aspires to become a news anchorwoman.
- Kristin appeared in the season 13 of Dancing with the Stars in 2011.
- Connect with Kristin on Twitter and Instagram.