|Tyler Cameron Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||January 31, 1993|
Tyler Cameron is an American TV personality, model, and former professional football player who came to prominence after having attained #2nd place in the 15th season of The Bachelorette in 2019. Besides that, the handsome hunk is also a well-known model for being signed to various distinguished modeling agencies like Next Models. He has also amassed a huge fan base with more than 550k followers on Twitter and more than 3 million followers on Instagram.
Jupiter, Florida, United States
New York City, New York, United States
Tyler studied at Wake Forest University, North Carolina from where he attained a Bachelor’s degree. Later, he graduated with a Master of Business Administration from Florida Atlantic University College of Business in 2018.
TV Personality, Model, Former Professional Footballer
- Father – Jeff Cameron
- Mother – Andrea Hermann Cameron (Realtor)
- Siblings – He has 2 younger brothers.
As a model, Tyler is represented by –
- Next Models Management (Miami)
- Soul Artists Management (New York)
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
94 kg or 207 lbs
Girlfriends / Spouse
Tyler has dated –
- Gigi Hadid (2019) – For 2 months, model Gigi Hadid and Tyler had dated each other. They had separated by October 2019. After that, she went back to Zayn Malik.
- Kristina Schulman (2019) – Rumor
- Hannah Brown (2019, 2020)
- Elizabeth Turner – Model Elizabeth Turner and Tyler briefly dated each other in the past.
- Camila Kendra – In January 2021, Tyler was first linked with model Elizabeth Turner. They broke up after some time.
- Paige Lorenze – Tyler later started dating model Paige Lorenze. However, in August 2022, it was reported that the couple had broken up after a brief romance.
- Kristin Cavallari (2022) – Tyler and TV personality Kristin Cavallari sparked dating rumors in December 2022 after they were seen together during the New Year’s Eve weekend. In January 2023, during an interview, Kristin confirmed that she went on a date with Tyler.
Race / Ethnicity
- Tall physique
- Perfect jawline
- High cheekbones
Through his social media, he has either endorsed or promoted various brands such as –
- Big Fat Cookie Chicago
Tyler Cameron Favorite Things
- About Instagram DM – Cookie-related messages
- Form Of Conditioning Exercise – Basketball
- All-Time Favorite TV Show – Martin (1992-1997)
- Movie Genre – Rom-com
- Music – R&B
- Meal In The World – Burger at RH Rooftop Restaurant in NYC
- Clothing Item – LeBron James basketball shoes
Source – GQ, Us Magazine
Tyler Cameron Facts
- He was brought up in Jupiter, Florida in a well-to-do family along with his 2 younger brothers.
- Growing up, he played basketball on his high school team. He was once suspended from his high school basketball team because he got involved in a fight just 30 seconds into the game.
- As of 2019, his mother Andrea served as a realtor in the South Florida area.
- Tyler’s parents parted ways with one another as a result of the great recession that occurred from the late 2000s to 2010. They had also lost the home that they stayed in at the time.
- While studying at Wake Forrest, he played backup quarterback for their “Wake Forest Demon Deacons” football team.
- Having decided to play football professionally, he joined the Baltimore Ravens as an undrafted free agent.
- Tyler is very fond of dancing.
- Prior to his appearance on The Bachelorette, Tyler was an avid football player who played for the Baltimore Ravens.
- Tyler’s professional football career came to an end after he had suffered a major shoulder injury. American Football player Johnny Manziel had thrown him a pass in the game which injured his shoulder and ended his career.
- Cameron was in college when he got spotted by a random person on Instagram who asked him if he had ever thought about modeling. Later, the stranger advised him to send him a few pictures of his, after which, Tyler began getting calls from various modeling agencies.
- On The Bachelorette (2019), he lost first place to singer and songwriter Jed Wyatt.
- In October 2019, he shifted into his apartment in New York City.
- He took part in the “2019 New York City Marathon.” However, halfway through the race, Tyler got a cramp in his left thigh but finished strong.
- Tyler is close friends with Matt James.
- In July 2021, he released his memoir titled You Deserve Better: What Life Has Taught Me About Love, Relationships, and Becoming Your Best Self. In the memoir, he revealed that he lost his virginity on his mom’s bed while he was in high school.
- He cried a lot while writing the book You Deserve Better.
- He holds a license as a general contractor because of which he is able to build houses in different areas.
- He had his first job at the age of 24 which was to build pools.
- In 2015, he had won an ACC Debate Championship.
- Tyler likes eating acai bowls from 3Natives daily in the morning.
- In 2021, Tyler opened a 3Natives franchise in Delray Beach, Florida with his best friend JP Caruso.
- Along with his 2 younger brothers, he started a nonprofit organization, The Andrea C. Cameron Charitable Foundation in memory of his late mother. Their goal is to provide scholarships to first-generation students going to college.
- His first car was a teal ’98 Volvo station wagon. It was his mother’s car.
- He is actually terrified of heights.
- He doesn’t like when someone calls him Tyler C.
- Tyler actually repeated 8th grade because his best friend was staying back.
- The most important things for him are love, loyalty, and freedom.
- Tyler’s dream job is to be a point guard in NBA.
Featured Image By Tyler Cameron / Instagram