|Jeff Dye Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||February 4, 1983|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
Jeff Dye is an American stand-up comedian and actor who came to the limelight after becoming a finalist on the 6th season of NBC’s Emmy Award-nominated series Last Comic Standing (2008) following which he gained further recognition by performing in a 50-city tour with the other top contestants. He has appeared in several TV shows including Money From Strangers (2013) where he starred as the host and ABC’s Extreme Makeover: Home Edition in which he was a recurring cast member. He has performed as the lead in Dierks Bentley‘s award-winning music video titled Drunk on a Plane (2014). His eponymous YouTube channel has garnered more than 8K subscribers and racked up more than a million views as of October 2020.
Seattle, Washington, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
He went to Kentwood High School in Covington.
Stand-up comedian, Actor
- Foster Father – John Dye
- Foster Mother – Judy Dye
- Foster Siblings – Janice Lee Dye (Older Sister) (Died in a car accident on December 3, 2015), Jenifer “Nici” Dye-Ledbetter (Sister)
He is represented by The Gersh Agency, Inc.
6 ft 4 in or 193 cm
84 kg or 185 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (White and Hispanic)
He is of French-Canadian, German, Jewish, and Spanish descent.
- Tall stature
- Sharp nose
- Light beard and mustache
He has endorsed or promoted several brands such as Common Space Brewery.
Jeff Dye Favorite Things
- Travel Destination – Spain having considered it to be an easy place to love with beautiful people, perfect weather, lovely places and savory food with something going on every night of the week
- Belief – Kindness and compassion can change the world, having been a part of projects that focus on those things and having wanted to leave his mark on the world with his legacy being one of kindness
- Fan Of – Professional sports having enjoyed seeing live games particularly of basketball and baseball and been such a fan of The Los Angeles Lakers that he has even had courtside seats to watch them play
Source – TVOverMind
Jeff Dye Facts
- He was raised in Kent in Washington.
- Jeff had realized his love for making people laugh at a tender age and had enjoyed being the class clown. He has gone on to state that he never tried to learn the art of how to be amusing but used to just try to make the class laugh and used to always dream of becoming a comedian. Immediately after high school, he started doing stand up shows at a Giggles Comedy Club in Seattle and succeeded in getting all of his friends, family, and former co-workers to come to see him perform.
- Before gaining stardom, Jeff had performed in a number of low-key comedy festivals.
- He has disclosed that as a comedian, he has never liked to tap into the darker side of humor but has always loved to keep things positive. He has affirmed that one of the things he has cherished the most about being a comedian is that he gets to bring positivity and happiness into other people’s lives.
Featured Image by Jeff Dye / Instagram