|Olivia Palermo Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||February 28, 1986|
Greenwich, Connecticut, U.S.
Palermo attended Nightingale-Bamford School in New York. She graduated from St. Luke’s School in New Canaan, Connecticut.
Finally, Olivia attended the American University of Paris in Paris, France for a year and also went to The New School in New York to study media.
Socialite, actress, model
- Father – Douglas E. Palermo (Real Estate Developer)
- Mother – Lynn Hutchings (Interior Designer)
As a model, she is signed to Models 1.
5 ft 4 in or 163 cm
51 kg or 112.5 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Olivia Palermo dated –
- Brian Leinhardt (2007-2008) – From 2007 to 2008, Olivia Palermo dated Brian Leinhardt.
- Johannes Huebl (2008-Present) – Olivia started dating German model Johannes Huebl in 2008 after getting introduced via a mutual friend. The couple engaged on New Year 2014 (January 1, 2014). On June 29, 2014, the duo married each other in a small New York ceremony. Huebl is 6 ft 2 inches tall whereas Olivia is 5 ft 4 inches high.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Southern Italian descent on her father’s side.
34-24-33 in or 87-61-84 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU) or 8 (UK)
She was named the brand ambassador for the 2013 Maasai Project for Pikolinos (Maasai is an endangered Kenyan tribe).
Best Known For
Appearing in the reality television series The City from 2008 to 2010.
She appeared in the 2011 3D comedy movie The Smurfs as a party guest.
First TV Show
She was cast in MTV’s reality TV show The City in 2008 and has appeared in 35 episodes from 2008 to 2010. The show documented the personal and professional lives of Whitney Port and her friends.
Olivia is a Bikram Yoga devotee and practices it whenever she finds time. Her upbringing was also by a health-conscious mom, so Olivia is aware of the foods and eat them in her daily life. Check out more about her workout routine and diet plan.
Olivia Palermo Favorite Things
- Perfumes – Orange Blossom by Jo Malone and Guerlain fragrances
- HairStylist – Andre Davis at Julien Farel Salon
Source – Allure.com
Olivia Palermo Facts
- In high school, she was a member of the field hockey team.
- In February 2014, she collaborated with Fancy (a social photo-sharing web store) to create and start an e-commerce website.
- Olivia was also Chadstone’s first Spring Summer 2013 “Icon of Style”.
- In June 2014, she also hired Shutterfly (Internet-based image publishing service) team for home decoration.
- According to Olivia, every woman should own a black / white blazer, mid-length skirt, and flats.
- She has also interned at Quest (a lifestyle magazine).
- Palermo is friends with Whitney Port.