|Mary Fitzgerald Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
Mary Fitzgerald is an American television personality, social media star, and a realtor who is best known for having been cast Netflix series, Selling Sunset.
Los Angeles, California, United States
Television Personality, Social Media Star, Realtor
Mary Fitzgerald is represented by –
- Jane Owen PR
- Stargazer, Influencer Marketing Agency
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Mary Fitzgerald has dated –
- Romain Bonnet (2017-Present) – She is married to model Romain Bonnet who is several years younger than Fitzgerald. Also, due to Romain’s French roots, they delivered their wedding vows in French and Mary has said, “I don’t speak French, but it was more of the gesture rather than it being perfect. I just really wanted to welcome Romain’s family.”
- Jason Oppenheim
Note – She also has a son named Austin.
Race / Ethnicity
- Pouty lips
- Toned physique
She has done endorsement work for a number of brands which include Teami Blends, ALFA VITAMINS, DITA Eyewear, Dana Seng Jewelry, Eight Sleep, and Jess Awad Jewelry.
Mary Fitzgerald Favorite Things
- About Her Wedding To Romain Bonnet – Their vows
Sources – Screen Rant
Mary Fitzgerald Facts
- Alongside Chrishell Stause, Christine Quinn, Maya Vander, Heather Young, Davina Potratz, Romain Bonnet, Amanza Smith, Jason Oppenheim, and Brett Oppenheim, she started to co-star in the reality television series, Selling Sunset, in 2019.
- She has appeared on TV shows like Made in Hollywood and Entertainment Tonight.
- She has also garnered more than 1.5 million followers on Instagram.
Featured Image by Mary Fitzgerald / Instagram