|Chrishell Stause Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||July 21, 1981|
Chrishell Stause is an American actress and a real estate agent who got major recognition after working in the Netflix reality show Selling Sunset. Chrishell has worked in other TV series also over the years doing some guest appearances. She got her first break as the leading actress in the movie Eve of Abduction (2017). She is also the writer of the famous daily soap operas like Day of our Lives, Young and the Restless and All My Children, it is due to her understanding of the plot and her charming screen presence that she was cast in the shows too.
Terrina Chrishell Stause
Draffenville, Kentucky, United States
She attended Murray State University in Kentucky where she earned a Bachelor’s in Theater, in 2003.
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
54 kg or 119 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Chrishell has dated –
- Matthew Morrison (2004-2007) – The actors Matthew Morrison and Chrishell started dating in 2004. The two got engaged later in December 2006 and planned to marry in 2007. However, things didn’t work out. Matthew felt under pressure to settle down and start a family and hence, changed his mind shortly.
- Graham Bunn (2007-2010) – The Bachelorette’s Graham Bunn and Chrishell dated on and off before they finally declared they were a couple. However, things didn’t work out after Bunn went on the ABC reality show. They broke up right before his show aired in 2010.
- Justin Hartley (2014–2019) – Actors Chrishell and Justin Hartley started dating in 2014 after meeting on the set of the soap opera, The Young and the Restless. They made their engagement public in July 2016. Later in 2017, on October 28th, the couple got married. However, due to irreconcilable differences, they filed for divorce in November of 2019. In February 2021, it was revealed that their divorce had officially been finalized.
- Keo Motsepe (2020-2021) – In December 2020, Chrishell revealed on her Instagram that she is dating Dancing with the Stars pro Keo Motsepe. The couple broke up in February 2021 after dating for almost 3 months.
Race / Ethnicity
On her mother’s side, she has Irish and Native American roots while on her father’s side, she is of half Japanese and half Spanish descent.
Her engaging smile
36-24-35 in or 91.5-61-89 cm
8 (US) or 38 (EU)
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU)
Along with her best friend Missy, Chrishell is a celebrity spokesperson for Proactiv. Her tagline is “My skin is clear and radiant, both on-camera and off!”
Best Known For
- Playing Amanda Dillon on All My Children for over 6 years and Jordan Ridgeway in Days of Our Lives from 2013 to 2015.
- Playing Bethany Bryant on The Young and the Restless which also starred Justin Hartley and her best friend Melissa Claire Egan as a couple!
In 2008, Chrishell was seen in Scaring the Fish for her role as Robin.
First TV Show
In 2005, Stause started appearing in ABC soap opera All My Children in the role of Amanda Dillon Martin.
She follows Barry’s Bootcamp and prefers workouts like running on the treadmill with floor exercises to work on her core.
She also goes for juice cleanses.
Chrishell Stause Favorite Things
- TV Shows – Big Brother
- Color – Pink
Chrishell Stause Facts
- She was a member of the improvisational troupe The Groundlings in Los Angeles.
- She has experienced being homeless at various times while growing up, so she supports raising money and volunteering for the California-based charity, Upward Bound House. She volunteers with her best friend Melissa Egan by doing theater classes for the children.
- She has a dog named, Presley.
- Her mother went into labor while she was at a Shell gas station and the attendant, a man named Chris, was especially helpful to her while she was waiting for the ambulance. Her mother honored that event by naming her newborn daughter, Chrishell.
- Growing up, she used to watch The Young and the Restless with her mother. And 11 years after she entered the showbiz, she landed a role in the same show.
- She has a Sagittarius (though her zodiac sign is Cancer) tattoo on her body.
- Chrishell is a big fan of the Dodgers and NASCAR.
- During the Dancing with the Stars 2020 season, Chrishell was partnered with choreographer Gleb Savchenko.
- Visit her official website @ chrishell.com.
Featured Image by Mingle Media TV / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0