|Cash Warren Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||January 10, 1979|
Cash Warren is an American producer who has been in the spotlight mainly due to his high-profile marriage to Hollywood star, Jessica Alba (2008-Present).
Cash Garner Warren
Los Angeles, California, United States
Cash graduated from Crossroads High School in Santa Monica in 1997. Furthermore, he earned his bachelor’s degree in Political Science in 2001 from Yale University.
- Father – Michael Warren (Actor, College Basketball Player)
- Mother – Sue Narramore
- Siblings – Kekoa Brianna ‘Koa’ Warren (Sister)
- Others – Grayson Renzo Warren (Paternal Grandfather), Ellen Edna Benson (Paternal Grandmother), Roth Jeffrey Narramore (Maternal Grandfather), Patricia Ann Daugherty (Maternal Grandmother), Joshua Alba (Brother-in-law)
Cash Warren’s net worth was $50 million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
6 ft or 183 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Cash has dated –
- Jessica Alba (2004-Present) – He met and fell in love with Hollywood A-lister Jessica Alba on the set of Fantastic Four in 2004. The couple wed on May 19, 2008. Since then, they have welcomed 3 children together – daughters Honor Marie Warren (b. June 7, 2008), Haven Garner Warren (b. August 13, 2011), and son Hayes Alba Warren (b. December 31, 2017).
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Black and White)
He has African-American ancestry on his father’s side and is of English, Scottish, Irish, German, and distant Welsh descent on his mother’s side.
However, his hair has turned salt-and-pepper due to his advancing age.
- Moles on his face
- Tattoo on his upper arm
Cash Warren Favorite Things
- Movie – The Goonies (1985)
- TV Show – The Daily Show with Jon Stewart
Source – HuffPost
Cash Warren Facts
- His high school classmates were actress Kate Hudson and the NBA basketball player, Baron Davis.
- Cash’s production company Verso Entertainment produced the critically-acclaimed and Emmy-nominated historical documentary film titled Crips and Bloods: Made in America (2008).
- His company Pair of Thieves, which he launched with his friends Alan Stuart and David Ehrenberg in 2014, features a collection of trendy socks and accessories that are created using fun graphics and designs.
- Cash won the basketball state championship while in high school.
Featured Image by Cash Warren / Instagram