|Jessica Alba Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||April 28, 1981|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Jessica Alba is an American actress, voiceover artist, producer, and businesswoman who first gained popularity with her role as Max Guevara, a genetically enhanced transgenic super-soldier who escaped from Manticore, in the science fiction drama television series, Dark Angel. This role got her nominated for several awards including the People’s Choice Award for “Favorite Female Performer in a New TV Series”, Golden Globe Award for “Best Performance by an Actress in a TV Series – Drama”, and Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Award for “Favorite Female Action Hero”. In addition to that, the actress is also noted for her roles in shows and movies like Sin City, L.A.’s Finest, Fantastic Four, Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer, Into the Blue, Spy Kids: All the Time in the World, The Spoils of Babylon, MADtv, Beverly Hills, 90210, Love Boat: The Next Wave, The Love Guru, Some Kind of Beautiful, and El Camino Christmas.
Jessica Marie Alba
Sky Angel, Albz, Jma, Jess, Jessica Marie Warren, Skank Butt
Pomona, California, United States
Alba graduated from high school at the age of 16, and she subsequently attended the Atlantic Theater Company.
Model, TV and Film Actress, businesswoman
- Father – Mark David Alba (Real Estate Agent)
- Mother – Catherine (née Jensen) (Housewife)
- Siblings – Joshua Alba (Younger Brother)
- Others – José Sánchez Alba (Paternal Grandfather), Ysabel/Isabel Martinez (Paternal Grandmother), Harry Christian Jensen, Jr. (Maternal Grandfather), Louisa/Lew Harrison Tebault (Maternal Grandmother)
These have been her talent agencies –
- William Morris Endeavor
- Next Model Management – New York
- Next Model Management – London
- Next Model Management – Paris
- Next Model Management – Milan
- Next Model Management – Los Angeles
- 3 Arts Entertainment, Talent Management Company, Beverly Hills, California, United States
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jessica Alba has dated –
- Christopher Lakkees (1994-1998) – She was romantically involved with Christopher Lakkees between the years 1994 and 1998.
- Michael Weatherly (January 2000 – August 2003) – Michael and Jessica met during a TV show, Dark Angel (2000-2002) and soon they got engaged. Michael is 12 years older than her. She has also said, “I have this thing for older men”. They got separated before marrying in August 2003.
- Sergio Garcia (December 2003) – Spanish pro golfer, Sergio had a fling with Alba. They were seen quite a few times together. But, this happened for a short time. Soon, she came into the news with Mark Wahlberg.
- Mark Wahlberg (January 2004) – Alba and Mark’s romance was seen on New Year’s eve and they were RUMORed to be dating together. This relationship didn’t go far and in the same month, they broke up.
- Derek Jeter (July 2004) – American baseball player, Derek was RUMORed to be dating Alba during July 2004.
- Cash Warren (August 2004-Present) – During the filming of the 2005 movie “Fantastic Four”, Alba met the assistant director of this movie, Cash Warren. They started dating at that time. Officially, their bonding started in January 2005. Alba and Cash Warren married in Beverly Hills courthouse, Los Angeles on May 19, 2008. They have 3 children, 2 daughters – Honor Marie Warren (b. 2008) and Haven Garner Warren (b. 2011), and 1 son Hayes Alba Warren (b. 2017).
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Hispanic and White)
She is of Mexican (including Spanish, Indigenous Mexican/Mayan, and distant Sephardi Jewish) descent on her father’s side and has Danish, Welsh, English, Scottish, Scots-Irish/Northern Irish, and French roots on her maternal side.
- Bow Tramp Stamp
- Lotus flower tattoo at Wrist (a word “Padma” which means lotus flower in Sanskrit)
- Daisy tattoo at neck
- Ladybug tattoo at neck
34-24-34 in or 86-61-86 cm
She has appeared in several TV commercials on The Los Angeles Mentoring Partnership (2005), Nintendo game (1993), J.C. Penney stores (1994), March of Dimes (PSA), LegalZoom (2013), The Honest Company, and numerous Revlon and L’Oreal ads, etc.
Best Known For
Her roles in the TV show Dark Angel (2000-2002), and films like Fantastic Four (2005), Into the Blue (2005), Sin City (2005).
1994 film Camp Nowhere was her debut film. She did her role as Gail. She didn’t star in this film and was 13 at that time.
First TV Show
1994 American TV series The Secret World of Alex Mack for her role as Jessica. At that time, she was just 13 years old. She appeared in 3 episodes, titled –
- School Dance (Season 1, Episode 5)
- Hoop War (Season 1, Episode 2)
- The Accident (Season 1, Episode 1)
Ramona Braganza is her personal trainer. She is working with Jessica for the last 15 years. She has also trained other famous celebs such as Zac Efron, Halle Berry, Anne Hathaway, Ryan Reynolds, Jessica Biel, and others. Ramona trains Alba with her 3-2-1 training method, which consists of 3 cardio segments, 2 circuit strength training segments, and 1 core segment. By following this fitness schedule, Alba has achieved a lean and hot body.
Jessica Alba Favorite Things
- Favorite Food – She can’t pick any as she likes everything
- Favorite Fashion Designers – Viktor And Rolf, Dolce And Gabbana
- Favorite Perfume – Turquoise Perfume Oil from Sage
- Favorite Actor – Johnny Depp
Source – IMDb
Jessica Alba Facts
- Jessica has been called a sex symbol.
- In 2006, she was ranked no. 1 in AskMen’s Most Desirable Women list.
- After doing Into the Blue (2005 movie), she said that she can hold her breath under the water longer than her co-stars Paul Walker, and Scott Caan.
- She had asthma as a child. Also, she suffered from pneumonia (4 to 5 times a year), had a ruptured appendix and a tonsillar cyst.
- She loves to play golf and to cook food.
- At the age of 5, she decided that she wanted to become an actress.
- “He Said She Said” is a song by Ashley Tisdale in which Alba has been mentioned.
- She does not know Spanish and can hardly understand that language, despite her Mexican ancestry from her father’s side.
- Alba is the co-founder of the Honest company which sells non-toxic household products.
- She was born at 1:51 PM (PDT).
- Her cousin Steve “Salba” Alba is a skateboarding legend.
- She is a certified PADI scuba diver.
- She lost her dog, Sid, in July 2017.
- She has also appeared in music videos for songs like We Are the Ones by will.i.am and Bad Blood by Taylor Swift featuring Kendrick Lamar.
- In February 2021, she announced on social media that her father, Mark Alba had been diagnosed with thyroid cancer.
- During the God’s Love We Deliver’s 2022 Golden Heart Awards, Jessica was honored with the “Michael Kors Award for Outstanding Philanthropy”.