|Rachel Cook Quick Info
|5 ft 9.5 in
|Date of Birth
|January 8, 1995
Rachel Cook is a model and YouTuber who began modeling right after high school. She walked the ramp for Celine Pre-Fall in 2013 and has been featured in a W Magazine editorial in the past. Rachel began her YouTube channel in October 2016. She has a strong fan base on Instagram with more than 2 million followers.
Seattle, Washington, United States
Rachel finished her GED and then quit studies to become a full-time model.
- Mother – Krysten Cook
- Siblings – Bryce Cook (Younger Brother)
Rachel is represented by –
- THE FACE models – Mexico
- The INDUSTRY Model Management – Los Angeles
- Two Pillar Management
5 ft 9.5 in or 176.5 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Tongue piercing
- Tall height
9.5 (US) or 40 (EU) or 7 (UK)
Rachel has done endorsement work for brands like Endless Rose and HelloBody USA
Best Known For
Being a popular model and YouTuber
As per a video in 2016, Rachel tried to work out every day. Her workout routine included weight training, pilates, yoga, and a lot of cardio. She also did stretching and muscle workouts. Rachel is a fitness enthusiast and often posts her workout videos on Instagram.
Her diet is mostly balanced. She drinks a lot of water in the morning followed by tea every day. As per a video in December 2016, she was avoiding coffee as she was trying to cut off caffeine completely from her diet.
Rachel Cook Favorite Things
- Sport To Watch – Football
- Fast Food Restaurant – Jack in the Box
- Superhero – Spiderman
- Food – Mexican food, Quesadillas
Source – YouTube
Rachel Cook Facts
- As a child, Rachel always wanted to be a teacher.
- She was scouted for modeling at the age of 13 when she was in a mall with her mother and grandmother.
- She was not a very bright student and hated high school.
- Rachel began full-time modeling right after she got her GED.
- She got a tongue piercing when she was 19 years old.
- At the age of 20, she went on a trip to New York that turned out to be unsuccessful and made her quit modeling. After coming back to Seattle, she took a job as a waitress but later realized that she wanted to pursue modeling.
- She went to Los Angeles in 2015 and started modeling again.
- One of her closest friends named Lisa passed away earlier in 2016.
- She started her YouTube channel on October 22, 2016.
- She loves hiking and camping.
- Rachel wears contact lenses because of poor eyesight.
- She often gets confused with actress Rachael Leigh Cook due to similar names.
- Follow her on Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Rachel Cook / Instagram