|Hana Jirickova Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10.5 in|
|Date of Birth||June 13, 1991|
Hana Jirickova is a Czech model who is best known for walking the ramp for several brands such as Ralph Lauren, Alexander Wang, Tommy Hilfiger, and Versace. She has also graced the cover of several magazines like Biba, Vogue, Antidote, and French Revue de Modes. Hana has also been the face for several high-end brands such as Max Mara.
Brno, Czech Republic
New York, United States
She graduated from an art school in Prague.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – She has 2 older brothers.
Hana is represented by –
- IMG Models – New York
- Silent Models – Paris
- IMG Models – Milan
- IMG Models – London
- Elite Model Management – Copenhagen
- Modellink – Gothenburg
- Modelwerk – Hamburg
- MP Management – Stockholm
- IMG Models – Sydney
- Uno Models – Barcelona
5 ft 10.5 in or 179 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU) or 6 (UK)
Hana has done endorsement work for several brands such as MAC Cosmetics, Ermanno Scervino, Theory, Max Mara, Tommy Hilfiger, Armani Exchange, Ralph Lauren, Daniel Hechter, Garnier, MCM, Schneiders, H&M, Beymen, Lindex, Filippa K, Aldo Shoes, Wolford, Hillier Bartley, Ermanno Scervino, Reserved, Paco Rabanne, David Yurman, Net-A-Porter, Malene Birger, Tiffany & Co, Akris, Hunkydory, Juicy Couture, Shiatzy Chen, Andres Sarda, J.Lindeberg, Isabel Marant, and many more.
Best Known For
- Modeling for several designers such as Marc Jacobs, Alexander Wang, Oscar de la Renta, Isabel Marant
- Walking the ramp for several brands such as Ralph Lauren, Versace, Tommy Hilfiger, and DSquared2
- Gracing the cover of popular magazines like Vogue, Harper’s Bazaar, Biba, and Dolce Vita
- Being ranked on models.com‘s “Top 50 Models” list
First Fashion Show
Hana debuted at the Ready to wear – Autumn/Winter 2008 fashion week. She walked for several designers such as Agnes B, Alberto Tous, Barbara Bui, Belstaff, and Elsa Esturgie.
First TV Show
Hana made her first TV show appearance on the documentary series Buzz: AT&T Original Documentaries in 2014.
Hana prefers not to go to the gym. Instead, she enjoys indulging herself in outdoor activities and sports such as tennis, running, and swimming.
Hana Jirickova Favorite Things
- Fruit – Fig
- Breakfast Spot In The South Of France – Under the shade of a fig tree
- Lunch Spot In The South Of France – Le Mazet du Vaccares in Camargues
- Spa In The South Of France – Sisley spa in the Bastide de Gordes hotel
- Food To Eat When In The South Of France – Grilled sea bass with tomato and basil salad
- Summer Cocktail – Margarita
- Pair Of Jeans – Raiine, Copenhagen
- Designer – Alexandre Vauthier
- Place In The World – London
Source – Vogue France, Telegraph
Hana Jirickova Facts
- She was born in Brno but was raised in a poor family alongside 3 older brothers in Prague. Later, she moved to New York City, New York in 2013.
- Hana was discovered when she was 16 years old while visiting an art gallery.
- In 2013, she smoked a 24K gold cigar that was gifted to her on birthday. The cigar was made by Daniel Marshall.
- In the past, Hana was included in “Top 50 Models” list by models.com. She was also included in their “The Money Girls” list in January 2019.
- In early 2019, she was globally ranked at 121 on Fashion Model Directory.
- She admires people who are creative especially artists, musicians, writers, and poets.
- Hana is not very good at solving things related to maths.
- She enjoys playing table tennis and never forgets to carry her paddles when she’s on the go.
- Hana does smoke and enjoys lighting up a Cuban cigar after a tiring day of work.
- She once punched her classmate, after she had made fun of Hana’s Mickey Mouse gloves. At that time, Hana was 5 years old.
- In the past, she won the Elite Supermodel Competition held in Prague. After that, she completed her studies in art with the prize money and moved to Paris.
- Growing up, she had no interest in modeling and only wanted to follow an artistic profession.
- Hana has a swimming pool at her house in Luberon.
- She enjoys going to a store called the Edith Mézard, in the Ange Castle in Lumières. The store belongs to a friend of hers.
- While she’s out, Hana always brings a cold bottle of water, factor 50 sun cream, and an after sun cream.
- Hana believes that she makes one of the best margarita cocktails.
- She loves being in London.
- Hana has a pair of Isabel Marant sneakers that she very fond of.
- The first set of paint brushes that she got was at the age of 4. It was given to her as a Christmas present.
- In 2018, she was appointed to represent the Positive Planet Foundation as their ambassador.
- Follow her on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
Featured Image by Hana Jirickova / Instagram