Pretoria, Gauteng Province, South Africa
- Siblings – He has two sisters.
Dance Partners Inc.
86 kg or 190 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Keo Motsepe has dated –
- Emma Slater (2015) – By the start of 2015, Keo Motsepe was reported to be dating dancer and choreographer Emma Slater. Apparently, they had grown closer while taking part in the Dancing with the Stars Live Tour, in which they gave a scintillating Rumba performance. The rumors of them being a couple solidified in February 2015 after she shared a selfie of them together on her Instagram account, which had a heart emoji in the caption.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of South African origin.
- Tall and athletic body
- Goatee beard
His body specifications may be –
- Chest – 44 in or 112 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 15 in or 38 cm
- Waist – 34 in or 86 cm
Best Known For
Being one of the professional dancers on the ABC reality dance show, Dancing with the Stars.
First TV Show
In 2014, Keo was first seen on the dance reality show Dancing with the Stars as himself – dance partner.
Thanks to his regular and intense dance practices and performances, he gets a lot of cardio workout which explains Keo’s absolutely jacked physique. Apart from his dancing routines, he also relies on gym workouts to keep his body in great shape. In the gym, he is a big fan of kettlebell exercise routines.
Keo Motsepe Favorite Things
- Dream Dance Partners – Kendall Jenner, Jessica Alba, Ciara
- Car Manufacturer – Aston Martin
- Dish to Cook – Lasagna with sausage
- Country to Visit – Japan
- Dream Travel Destination – Bora Bora
- Color – Blue
- Movie – Coming to America (1988)
- Music Artist – Michael Bublé
- Johannesburg Night Club – Cocoon Lounge, Kong, Taboo, and Newscafé
Source – Essence.com, USMagazine.com, HuffingtonPost.com
Keo Motsepe Facts
- When he got a call to join Dancing with the Stars, he used to work as a dancer in Norwegian Cruise Line in Miami.
- While studying in high school, he excelled in track and field events. He was also pretty decent in the javelin throw and shot put.
- Keo is efficient in 6 languages, which apart from his native Afrikaans and English includes Sesotho, a bit of Zulu, Setswana, and Pedi.
- While growing up, he aspired to become a marketing manager. If he hadn’t become a professional dancer, he would have loved to run his own business.
- He loves to drive and even has a certificate in advanced driving.
- He has got two tattoos on his wrist – the initials of his family and his nephew’s name.
- The meaning of his name translated into English means ‘I rely on God.’ His names have been taken from the Setswana language.
- He is a prince in his native area in South Africa. His grandfather was a prince who passed on to Keo’s uncle (father’s younger brother), and Keo inherited the title from his uncle as he was his father’s only son.
- He got into dancing at the age of 5 after his friend suggested that they try something different from soccer. Her mom was thrilled as she didn’t have to laundry every day.
- When he got selected to perform in Dancing with the Stars, he created history by becoming the first African (Black) dancer in the show.
- He won the Latin American Dance Championship in South Africa for 8 consecutive years.
- He is terrified of heights.