Evanna Patricia Lynch
Ev, Evy, Eva
Termonfeckin, County Louth, Ireland
Evanna lives in London, England and also has a home in Los Angeles, California.
Evanna initially went to Cartown National School in Termonfeckin and then moved to Our Lady’s College in Drogheda. She was chosen to be a part of speculative fiction and drama during the summer at the Centre for the Talented Youth of Ireland in Glasnevin.
While working for the Harry Potter movie, she studied on set with a tutor for a minimum of 3 hours a day. She was unable to obtain her leaving certificate at the first go and finally enrolled and attended the Institute of Education to re-appear for the exam.
Actress, Model, Narrator
- Father – Donal Lynch (Deputy Principal)
- Mother – Marguerite
- Siblings – Emily (Older Sister), Mairead (Older Sister), Patrick (Younger Brother)
Evanna Lynch is managed by –
- Independent Talent Group Ltd.
- Agency for the Performing Arts N.Y.
5 ft 2¼ in or 158 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Evanna Lynch has dated –
- Robbie Jarvis (2015-2016) – Evanna met actor Robbie Jarvis on the sets of Harry Potter in 2007. She confirmed her romance with the actor in 2015, and the two were regularly spotted at social events. Sadly, the couple decided to call it quits in 2016. Evanna confirmed that the two are still good friends.
- Andel (2017-Present) – Musician Andel began dating Evanna in 2017. The two often share cozy posts on social media and are entirely smitten with each other.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Irish ancestry.
- Her smile
- Blue eyes
Evanna has done endorsement work for the following brands –
- Aubry Watches
- Delikate Rayne
- Nylon Magazine
- Animal Hope and Wellness
- White Rabbit Skincare
- In The Soulshine
- Naked Bakery
- Angela Roi
- Multiple Sclerosis Society of Ireland
Best Known For
Playing the character of Luna Lovegood in the Harry Potter film series and corresponding video games from 2007 to 2011.
In 2007, Evanna made her theatrical film debut as Luna Lovegood in Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.
First TV Show
Evanna made her television show debut in 2007 on Cartelera as herself.
Evanna has revealed that she doesn’t enjoy exercising in the gym that much. She has participated in several marathons and adopts healthy eating habits. She turned vegan in 2015.
Evanna Lynch Favorite Things
- Vegan Clothing Brands – Vaute
- Vegan Shoe Brands – Beyond Skin, Insecta Shoes, Nicora
- Disney Princess – Mulan
Source – Vegan Food & Living, People
Evanna Lynch Facts
- She has a Persian cat named Lilac Puff.
- She is fond of reading books.
- Evanna suffered from anorexia and eating disorders when she was young.
- She bagged the role of Luna Lovegood after auditioning with 15,000 girls who tried out for the same position.
- She hosts a vegan and cruelty-free podcast called The ChickPeeps.
- Evanna has a Karner Blue butterfly tattooed on her arm.
- She used to read The Baby-Sitters Club when she was 8 years old.
- Follow Evanna on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.
Featured Image by Paul Bird / Flickr / CC BY-2.0