|Kiley Casciano Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||October 4, 1992|
Kiley Casciano is an American actress who is known for being the wife of Matthew Davis. On the other hand, she is also known for her work in films and shows that include The Tomorrow War (2021), Cloak & Dagger (2018), and 24: Legacy (2016).
The United States of America
Georgia, United States
- Siblings – Nancy Casciano (Sister), Amber Casciano (Sister), Leah Casciano (Sister), Matt Casciano (Brother)
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kiley has dated –
- Matthew Davis (2018-Present) – According to a couple of posts that Matthew uploaded to his Instagram account in the early summers of 2018, he and Kiley had been dating. They even attended the Comic-Con London together and seemed to be deeply in love. They got married to one another on December 23, 2018, in Los Angeles. Together, the couple has 2 daughters named Ripley (b. March 2020) and Dorothy Lavender Davis (b. January 24, 2022).
Race / Ethnicity
Kiley has Italian ancestry.
- She has a beauty spot under her chin.
- Wide smile
- She has a couple of tattoos on both of her arms.
Kiley has appeared in commercials for various brands that include Zaxby’s Boneless Wings Meal.
Kiley Casciano Facts
- She had worked as a yoga class instructor in the past.
- Kiley made her debut TV show appearance as Camille in NCIS: New Orleans in 2016. From there, she went on to star in various other films and shows that include Claws, Nappily Ever After, Cloak & Dagger, The Tomorrow War, and Twisted House Sitter.
- In 2018, Kiley made her first film appearance as herself in the Netflix film Nappily Ever After.
- She got her big break in the entertainment industry with her portrayal of Lulu in Ozark in 2018, alongside the likes of various other well-known stars that include Jason Bateman, Laura Linney, and Sofia Hublitz.
Featured Image By Kiley Casciano / Instagram