Jason Kent Bateman
Rye, New York, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Jason studied at Pacific Hills School, West Hollywood, Los Angeles, California. However, he was unable to complete his graduation and hence, left his studies.
Actor, Director, Producer
- Father – Kent Bateman (Actor, Writer, Director)
- Mother – Victoria Elizabeth (Former flight attendant for Pan Am)
- Siblings – Justine Bateman (Older Sister) (Writer, Director, Producer, Actress). He also has 3 half-brothers.
- Others – Paul Anka (Father-in-law) (Actor, Composer), Duke (Nephew), Olivia (Niece), Amelia (Sister-in-law), Anthea (Sister-in-law), Alicia (Sister-in-law), Alexandra (Sister-in-law), Leo George Bateman (Paternal Grandfather), Gladys McGee (Paternal Grandmother)
Jason Bateman is managed by WKT Public Relations (Publicist).
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
76 kg or 167.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jason Bateman has dated –
- Alexondra Lee (January 1997-September 1997) – Actress Alexondra Lee, who is well-known for her role in Boston Public, was briefly dating Jason from January 1997 till the two decided to call it off in September 1997.
- Amanda Anka (July 2001-Present) – Actress Amanda Anka married Jason on July 3, 2001. She is the daughter of the famous singer Paul Anka. The two were childhood friends, and Jason decided to give up his party-boy image to settle down. They have 2 daughters Francesca Nora Bateman (b. 2007) and Maple Sylvie Bateman (b. 2012).
Race / Ethnicity
Jason has English, Scottish, Maltese, Swiss-German, Swedish, and Danish ancestry.
- His messy and grunge hairdo
- Wide smile
Jason Bateman has appeared in the TV commercials for the following brands –
- The Flamingo (2003)
- Caramello Chocolate bars (1993)
- Maxwell House (1986)
- Infiniti QX60 (2015)
- Golden Grahams cereal (1980)
- Honey Nut Cheerios
- XFINITY (2016)
Best Known For
Playing the role of Michael Bluth in the sitcom Arrested Development. He also won a Golden Globe award and a Satellite Award for the same.
Jason made his theatrical film debut in the cult comedy Teen Wolf Too as Todd Howard in 1987.
First TV Show
Jason made his television show debut on the family drama Little House on the Prairie as James Cooper Ingalls from 1981 to 1982 in a total of 23 episodes.
Jason believes in eating right and maintaining his sleep schedules. He is fond of eating salads.
Jason Bateman Favorite Things
- TV Shows – The Office, All in the Family
- Baseball Team – Los Angeles Dodgers
- Movie – There Will Be Blood (2007)
- Clothing – Jeans
- Building – CAA building in Los Angeles
Jason Bateman Facts
- He has suffered from alcohol and drug abuse in the past.
- While filming Arrested Development in 2005, the shooting had to be put on hold as he underwent a throat surgery in 2005 to remove a benign polyp.
- He wanted to be an actor since the age of 10 and began acting at the age of 12.
- He goes through every article written on him and even has Google alerts on every search result related to his name.
- Jason is fond of playing golf.
- He confessed that he would refrain from letting his daughters become actresses as he feels that there is no scope for growth.
- He has a pet dog.
- Jason is not fond of reading and always thought reading to be more of a punishment.
Featured Image by lukeford.net / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 2.5