|Jonathan Togo Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||August 25, 1977|
Jonathan Togo is a talented American actor who is known for his roles in CSI: Miami, Special Unit 2, Judging Amy, Mystic River, Identical, 7 Chinese Brothers, A Rising Tide, Infinity Baby, Law & Order, Ed, Angel from Hell, and Lucifer. He has a B.A. degree in theater from Vassar College and further studied at the National Theater Institute of the Eugene O’Neill Theater. Jonathan can play the saxophone and guitar and was a part of the punk rock band named Skabba the Hut in college.
Jonathan Frederick Togo
Rockland, Massachusetts, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Jonathan Togo studied in a Hebrew school and later graduated from Rockland High School in 1995. After that, he took the “Project Contemporary Competitiveness, Advanced Study Program” (a.k.a. PCC ASP) in 1991 and 1992. He then earned his B.A. degree in theater from Vassar College in New York and went on to study at the National Theater Institute of the Eugene O’Neill Theater.
- Father – Michael Togo (Commercial Artist, Graphic Designer)
- Mother – Sheila Togo (Worked as Visual Merchandiser, Owner of Simply Sheila in the SoWa Open Market in Boston)
- Others – Morris/Maurice Togo (Paternal Grandfather), Edward J. Togo (Paternal Great Grandfather), Sarah Shoobe (Paternal Great Grandmother), Sylvia Glaser/Glacer (Paternal Grandmother), Hyman Glaser/Glacer (Paternal Great Grandfather), Frieda Kourlansky/Kurlansky (Paternal Great Grandmother)
Jonathan Togo is managed by –
- TMT Entertainment Group, Talent Management Company, New York City, New York, United States
- The Gersh Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
74 kg or 163 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jonathan Togo has dated –
- Diora Baird (2009-2016) – In 2009, Jonathan began a relationship with actress Diora Baird. The couple got engaged in 2012 and a year later tied the knot. They have a son together born on December 12, 2012. The couple’s marriage lasted only 3 years as they divorced in 2016.
- Baker Lim – Jonathan started a relationship with writer and actress Baker Lim. After dating for a while, the couple tied the knot at Millwick, in downtown Los Angeles on January 17, 2019, amidst 100 close friends and family members.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Ashkenazi Jewish descent on his father’s side and has Italian, Irish, and English ancestry on his mother’s side.
- Long chin
- Short sleek hairstyle
Jonathan Togo appeared in a TV commercial for the brand Direct TV in 2004.
Best Known For
His roles in TV series like CSI: Miami (2004-2012) as Ryan Wolfe and Special Unit 2 (2001-2002) as Jonathan
In 2003, he made his theatrical film debut in the mystery-drama film Mystic River as Pete.
First TV Show
In 2000, he made his first TV show appearance on the family series CBS Cares.
Jonathan Togo has a great physique and works out regularly to maintain his form. Apart from working out tirelessly at the gym, he also has a personal gym at his place which is set with full boxing gear. Jonathan also likes to go for runs and is often spotted in the streets of Los Angeles.
As for his diet, he maintains a clean and healthy eating habit.
Jonathan Togo Favorite Things
- Portrait Piece In His Place – A 1970 photograph of his parents as young art students
Source – LA Times
Jonathan Togo Facts
- Originally his family name was “Tonkaview”, which his forefather shortened to “Togo” to make it sound snappier for his carpet business.
- He was a part of the wrestling team while in Rockland High School.
- In 1996, he worked as a proctor after completing his Project Contemporary Competitiveness, Advanced Study Program (a.k.a. PCC ASP).
- In college, he was a part of a punk rock band called Skabba the Hut along with now members of The Bravery band Sam Endicott and John Conway.
- He had lived in Brooklyn, New York for 5 years and had shared apartments with friends in West Hollywood and Manhattan Beach.
- Jonathan can play the saxophone and guitar.
- He is left-handed.
- He is not active on social media.
Featured Image by Jonathan Togo / Instagram