|Emma Booth Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||November 28, 1982|
|Spouse||Dominick Joseph Luna|
Emma Booth is an Australian model turned actress who rose to fame for her appearance as Jill in the comedy-drama film Clubland that was internationally released as Introducing the Dwights in 2007. From there, Emma went on to portray various other well-known characters including Evelyn White in Hounds of Love, Molly McGee in The Gloaming, Kate Willis in Glitch, and Eloise Gardener in Once Upon a Time.
Denmark, Western Australia, Australia
Emma is represented by Primary Wave and Mark Wetzstein (Attorney).
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Emma has dated –
- Dominick Joseph Luna (2013-Present) – Emma had announced her marriage to musician Dominick Joseph Luna via Instagram in March 2015. According to her caption, the couple had tied the knot to one another sometime in the year 2013. The wedding took place in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Race / Ethnicity
- Strong jawline
- Thin eyebrows
- Plush lips
Emma Booth Facts
- She was raised in Australia.
- Booth did not find an interest in academics growing up and by the age of 12, she had already been trying to convince her mother to help her become an actress.
- Emma started off her modeling career at an early age and by the age of 14, she won her first cover girl competition for Girlfriend magazine. She had also modeled in various cities including Tokyo, Milan, Paris, and New York.
- In the past, Emma was named Western Australia’s Model of the Year and Face of Fashion Week, for Sydney and Melbourne.
- She is a huge supporter of various humanitarian services and also often promotes their causes via her Instagram account.
- Emma made her debut TV show appearance as Dana Drysdale in Bush Patrol in 1996.
Featured Image By Eva Rinaldi / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0