|Lateysha Grace Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||November 25, 1992|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Lateysha Grace is a Welsh reality TV personality and also a social media star. She appeared in MTV’s British reality TV series The Valleys for 3 seasons. She is an aspiring singer and released her debut single You Beautiful in 2014. Lateysha is extremely active on Instagram and has over 1 million followers.
Lateysha Naomi Henry
Port Talbot, Wales, United Kingdom
Bromley, London, United Kingdom
Television Personality, Model, Singer
- Father – Leroy Henry
- Mother – Deborah Grace
- Siblings – Regan Grace (Younger Brother) (Footballer)
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
62 kg or 136.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lateysha Grace has dated –
- Ben Charles – Lateysha began dating Ben Charles in 2015. The two then welcomed their daughter called Wynter. They decided to call it quits later, however, still continue to co-parent their daughter.
Race / Ethnicity
Lateysha prefers dying her hair in shades of yellow, purple, red, and blonde.
- Voluptuous figure
- Tattoo on the right hand
Lateysha has endorsed –
- Skinny Sprinkles
- Fashion Nova
- Big Belly Lifestyle
- Secret Diva
Best Known For
Having had numerous plastic surgeries and getting fat transferred to her posterior
As a Singer
Lateysha released her first single called You Beautiful in April 2014. The single featured D-Jukes.
First TV Show
Lateysha Grace made her television show debut on the reality television series The Valleys as herself in 2014.
Lateysha ensures her envious figure remains in good shape. After she was shamed on Twitter, she enrolled in a boot camp to tone her body. This helped her lose around 2 stone.
Lateysha Grace Facts
- Lateysha revealed that she suffered from domestic abuse when she was a child.
- She wrote a tell-all autobiography called Valleywood in 2015.
- Lateysha has revealed that her family once suffered a financial crisis and she had to move to a women’s shelter.
- She has attempted suicide and resorted to consumption of drugs and alcohol.
- She owns an online fashion store called Baby On Trend.
- She worked as a pole dancer in Miami. She has also worked as a hairdresser, an accountant, and at a fish and chip shop.
- Follow Lateysha Grace on Twitter and Instagram.
Featured Image by Lateysha Grace / Instagram