|Nimrit Kaur Ahluwalia Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||December 11, 1994|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Nimrit Kaur Ahluwalia is an Indian actress, model, and lawyer who gained popularity by appearing as Meher Kaur Dhillon in the television drama series, Choti Sarrdaarni.
Nimrit Kaur Ahluwalia
Actress, Model, Lawyer
- Mother – Inderpreet Kaur Ahluwalia
- Sibling – Arpit Singh Ahluwalia (Younger Brother)
Nimrit Kaur Ahluwalia is represented by Times Talent, Talent Agency, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Nimrit Kaur Ahluwalia is of Punjabi descent.
- Pierced ears and septum
- Toned physique
- Charming smile
Nimrit Kaur Ahluwalia Facts
- She has participated in a number of beauty pageants and was crowned fbb Colors Femina Miss India Manipur 2018.
- Nimrit Kaur Ahluwalia also participated in fbb Campus Princess 2018 and wrapped up her journey as a finalist.
- In 2018, she brought to life the character of Meher Sarbjit Singh Gill; Kulwant’s daughter, Bittu, Jagga, and Ranna’s sister, Manav’s Former Lover, Sarab’s wife, Param’s step-mother, and Karan’s mother; in Choti Sarrdaarni. She co-starred in the shows alongside Avinesh Rekhi and Kevina Tak.
- She enjoys traveling.
- Nimrit Kaur Ahluwalia has also gained a decent fan base on social media and enjoys more than 400k followers on Instagram.
Featured Image by Nimrit Kaur Ahluwalia / Instagram