|Adriana Lima Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||June 12, 1981|
Adriana Lima is a Brazilian model and actress who is best known for having been a “Victoria’s Secret Angel” from 1999 to 2018, becoming the longest-running model and named “the most valuable Victoria’s Secret Angel” in 2017. She also became the world’s second-highest-paid model in 2014 and has worked with designers and brands like Emporio Armani, Givenchy, Maybelline, Bulgari, H&M, Miu Miu, Jason Wu, Marc Jacobs, Christian Dior, Paco Rabanne, Blumarine, Balmain, Elie Saab, Intimissimi, Bebe, Louis Vuitton, DKNY, LOEWE, Prada, Versace, Fendi, Bottega Veneta, Sportmax, Vera Wang, Valentino, Alexander McQueen, Yigal Azrouël, Ralph Lauren, Giorgio Armani, and Anna Sui.
Adriana Francesca Lima
The Goddess, The World’s Most Voluptuous Virgin, Lima Bean, The Queen of Brazil, The Marquesa of Miami
Salvador, Bahia, Brazil
She divides her time among –
- New York City, New York, United States
- Miami, Florida, United States
- Bahia, Brazil
Like Alessandra Ambrosio, Adriana Lima studied less as Lima was discovered at the age of 13. During Lima’s elementary school days, a friend of hers was very interested in entering a modeling contest but did not want to enter alone. So, Lima entered with her.
Fashion/Runway Model and Actress
- Father – Nelson Torres
- Mother – Maria da Graça Lima
- Others – Bertoldo Fontes Lima (Maternal Grandfather)
As a model, she ishas been signed with these agencies –
- The Society Model Management – New York
- Elite Model Management – Paris
- Elite Model Management – Milan
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Adriana Lima has dated –
- Lenny Kravitz (2001-2003) – Adriana Lima engaged Lenny Kravitz (American Singer-Songwriter) in the spring of 2002. Though, their relationship started in 2001 and went to 2003. She also acted in Lenny’s video album ironically titled “Yesterday is Gone”. Soon their engagement was called off.
- Prince Wenzeslaus (2003-2006) – Adriana Lima then dated the Prince of Liechtenstein again for 3 years.
- Derek Jeter (2006) – Then, the American baseball player, Derek Jeter came into Adriana’s life. They dated briefly in 2006. He has always remained very famous among other women as well. Maybe, this affected the relationship.
- Denny (2006) – Adriana also had a fling with fellow Brazilian vocalist, Denny in February 2006.
- Marko Jaric (2006-2014) – Adriana Lima married Serbian NBA player Marko Jaric in Jackson Hole, Wyoming on St. Valentine’s Day 2009; however, they started dating in June 2006. Their dating relationship was confirmed in November 2007 and she has 2 children from Marko – daughters Valentina Lima Jarić (b. November 15, 2009) and Sienna (b. September 12, 2012). The couple announced their separation after 5 years of marriage in May 2014. Their divorce was finalized in March 2016.
- Justin Bieber (2014) – Canadian singer Justin Bieber hooked up with the newly single Adriana Lima during Cannes Film Festival 2014. Though, it was a RUMOR as neither of them confirmed this relationship. She is about 13 years his senior. It was revealed by US Magazine.
- Joe Thomas (2015-2016) – Boxing coach and trainer at Miami Beach-based gym Joe Thomas started dating Lima in January 2015. They were last seen together at amfAR Gala during Cannes Film Festival 2016 in May and separated during that time.
- Sami Khedira (2016) – In July 2016, German footballer Sami Khedira and Adriana were seen spending holidays together in Mykonos (Greek Island). It was revealed by Sun.
- Julian Edelman (2016-2017) – In 2016, she started dating Julian Edelman, an American football wide receiver and punt returner for the New England Patriots of the National Football League (NFL). They went out for a while before calling it quits in March 2017.
- Matt Harvey (2017) – From March 2017 to May 2017, American baseball pitcher, Matt Harvey and Lima hooked up together.
- Metin Hara (2017-2019) – In June 2017, Adriana started dating Turkish author, Metin Hara. They, however, ended their relationship beginning 2019 after dating for almost one and a half years.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Brazilian, French, Swiss, Portuguese, Native-American, Japanese and Caribbean ancestry.
Blue with a hint of green
She wears colored contact lenses and it appears as if she has Green / Gray colored eyes.
- Sexy figure
- Mole on her chin
- Striking blue eyes
34-24-35 in or 86-61-89 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU) or 8 (UK)
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU) or 6 (UK)
Anna Sui Jeans, Armani Jeans, BCBG, Bebe, Blumarine, BMW, Desigual, Donna Karan, Emporio Armani, Forum, French Connection, Gai Mattiolo, Gasoline, George Rech, Giorgio Armani, Giorgio Armani ‘Emporio Armani White’ fragrance, Givenchy, Guess Jeans, La Perla, Liverpool, Loewe, Maybelline, Messika, Mossimo, Swatch ‘Skin’ watches, TIM, Vassarette, Victoria’s Secret, Victoria’s Secret ‘Dream angels wish’ fragrance, Victoria’s Secret ‘So in Love’ fragrance, XOXO, Vogue Eyewear.
Best Known For
Working as Victoria’s Secret Angel since 2000 and as a spokesmodel for Maybelline cosmetics from 2003 to 2009
2001 film The Follow for a role of a wife alongside Mickey Rourke and Forest Whitaker. The Follow is a short film in BMW’s series “The Hire”.
First TV Show
TV Series How I Met Your Mother. She appeared in a guest spot in November 2007 with her fellow angels, playing a role as herself.
Michael Olajide Jr trained Lima to get back in shape after pregnancy. Michael is a former boxing champion and co-founder of Aerospace, Manhattan’s Sleek. See her full workout routine and diet plan.
Adriana Lima Favorite Things
- Favorite Food – Fish
- Favorite TV Programs – The Simple Life, Deadwood, Family Guy, American Dad, American Idol, Pop Idol and So You Think You Can Dance
- Favorite Place – Marrakech, Morocco (Due to its culture)
- Favorite Photographer – Steven Meisel, Albert Watson
- Favorite Designer – Christian Lacroix (Because he is a nice person and of course his clothes are amazing )
- Favorite Makeup Product – Shu Uemura
- Favorite Book – Memoirs of a Geisha (By Arthur Golden published in 1997)
- Favorite Movie – Shine (1996)
- Favorite Perfume – Victoria’s Secret “So In Love” for Women
- Favorite Soap Opera – Sinhá Moça
- Favorite Musician – Lenny Kravitz
- Favorite Author – Gabriel Garcia Marquez
- Favorite Color – Red
- Favorite Brazilian Footballer – Neymar Jr.
Source – IMDb, MSN.com
Adriana Lima Facts
- Adriana won the Ford Supermodel of the World Contest at the age of 15 and the following year, she finished at 2nd place.
- Adriana Lima had her first kiss at the age of 17.
- Adriana can speak English, Spanish, Portuguese, and Italian.
- Adriana Lima was first discovered at the age of 13 at the shopping mall.
- Adriana loves DJing music at her home.
- After her success as a model, she desired to become an actress.
- When Adriana was a kid, she used to cry when someone clicked her picture.
- In 2010, McAfee named Adriana Lima to be the sixth most dangerous celebrity to search for on the internet.
- In 2009, she applied for Serbian citizenship.
- She has appeared in Pirelli Calendar in 2005.
- Lima has worked with Salvador based orphanage “Caminhos da Luz”.
- She was still a virgin at the age of 25. She reported to GQ magazine about her virginity during an interview in April 2006 that sex was for after marriage.
- Her first name is pronounced as AH-driana and not AY-driana.
- Adriana is the favorite model of the photographer “Ellen von Unwerth”.
- She has worked with many well-known photographers including Annie Leibovitz, Juergen Teller, Bruce Weber, J.R. Duran, Paolo Roversi, Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matidin, Vincent Peters, Mario Sorrenti, Steven Meisel, David Sims, and Mario Testino.
- In 2013, she appeared in Pirelli Calendar while still visibly pregnant. She became the first woman to do so.
- Adriana’s idols are Sophia Loren and Marilyn Monroe.
- Before giving birth to her first child, she had never visited any gym.
- Adriana became the first Victoria’s Secret Angel on November 30, 2015, when her wax figure was added at the Madame Tussauds New York.
- In the top-earning models’ list, Forbes placed Lima at #2 in 2015 with $9 million in earnings.
- She has a cameo appearance in the 2018 American heist comedy film, Ocean’s 8, starring Sandra Bullock, Cate Blanchett, Anne Hathaway, Mindy Kaling, Sarah Paulson, Awkwafina, Rihanna, and Helena Bonham Carter.