|Avinesh Rekhi Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||October 5, 1984|
Avinesh Rekhi is an Indian actor, model, and former dancer. He is best known for his roles in TV series such as Main Naa Bhoolungi (2013-2014) as Neeraj Sachdeva and Tu Sooraj Main Saanjh, Piyaji (2017–2018) as Uma Shankar Toshniwal. In 2019, he landed the lead role of Sarabjit Gill in the TV series Choti Sarrdaarni alongside Anita Raj.
Nabha, Punjab, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
He attended St. Xavier’s School in Chandigarh, India. Avinesh earned his bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from Panjab University in Chandigarh, India.
Actor, Former Dancer, Model
- Father – M.P. Singh
- Mother – Darshana Rekhi
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
80 kg or 176.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Avinesh Rekhi has dated –
- Raisa Nanda Rekhi (2002-Present) – After 8 years of dating, he married Raisa on December 29, 2010. The couple has a son named Anraj Rekhi and a daughter named Avira Rekhi, who was born on October 28, 2016.
Race / Ethnicity
- Towering height
Avinesh Rekhi has endorsed brands such as Helium.
Avinesh Rekhi Favorite Things
- Corner On Set – His Room
- Food On Set – His Diet Food
- Line On Set – “Action!”
- God – Shiva
- Coffee – Roasted And Ground Turkish Coffee
- Badminton Player – P. V. Sindhu
- Cricketers – Virat Kohli, Sachin Tendulkar, AB de Villiers
- Actor – Aamir Khan
- Politician – Narendra Modi
- Personal Quote – “Good people do good things, bad people do bad… but sometimes when good people do bad things it’s mostly for religion.”
Source – Asian Age, Twitter, Twitter, Twitter, Twitter, Twitter, Twitter, Twitter, Times Of India
Avinesh Rekhi Facts
- He was interested in dancing as a child. In later years, he was part of the Shiamak Davar dancing troop in Chandigarh, India.
- His 1st crush was a girlfriend he had in school, whose name he forgot.
- He moved to Mumbai, Maharashtra in 2005, to pursue a career in acting.
- His 1st major role was that of Kabir Jaiswal in the TV series Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat on Colors channel in 2012.
- He once stated that if he got a chance to star in a big movie, he’d like it to be something like Andaz Apna Apna (1994) starring Aamir Khan, Salman Khan, Raveena Tandon, Shakti Kapoor, Karisma Kapoor, and Paresh Rawal.
- Avinesh is an introvert and likes to spend time at home whenever he has free time. If he has to go to parties, he prefers to either throw his own house parties or visits his friends’.
- His Tu Sooraj Main Saanjh, Piyaji (2017–2018) co-star, Rhea Sharma, stated in 2017 that Avinesh is “outgoing and can talk to absolutely anybody” which partially went against his original statement.
- To prepare for his role in Tu Sooraj Main Saanjh, Piyaji, Anveshi had to master yoga asanas (poses). He also went on a 10-day ketogenic diet where he only ate protein, fiber, and healthy fats. He drank 8 to 10 liters of water the 1st day, then slowly reduced it until he consumed no water on the last day.
- Avinesh was photographed for the May 2017 issue of GQ India magazine.
- His dream date is going on a cruise.
- He binge-watched 5 seasons of the TV series Game of Thrones (2011-2019). It was so addictive that he couldn’t wait to start watching the 6th.
- Avinesh once listened to the song Attention by Charlie Puth 7 days in a row. He was also addicted to listening to a song titled I Took A Pill In Ibiza by Mike Posner.
- He was saddened to hear about the passing of actors such as Om Puri, Viju Khote, Arun Jaitely, Sridevi, Neeraj Vora, and Reema Lagoo.
- Avinesh is passionate about riding heavy motorcycles.
Featured Image by Avinesh Rekhi / Instagram