|Chad Buchanan Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||August 28, 1993|
Chad Buchanan is an American actor and model who is best known for portraying roles such as Hunter Morgan in Star, Brian in Grey’s Anatomy, McBaskets in Jane the Virgin, Bartender in Glee, and Rory in American Horror Stories. He has also appeared in a variety of other TV shows and films such as Is That a Gun in Your Pocket?, I Didn’t Do It, The Glades, Surviving Jack, Awkward, Mary + Jane, Inhumans, The InBetween, and many more. As a model, Chad has done modeling work for brands like Versace and Calvin Klein.
Chad James Buchanan
Born Place / Residence
Los Angeles, California, United States
While studying in the senior year of high school, he decided to shift to New York City to pursue an acting career.
Buchanan got enrolled at the Joanne Baron / D.W. Brown Theater School to improve his acting and stage performance.
Actor and model
- Father – Tod Buchanan (Illusionist)
- Mother – Melissa Buchanan (Former Miss Ohio, First Runner-Up to Miss America, and singer)
- Siblings – Chase Buchanan (Older Brother) (ATP Tour Professional), Chloe Buchanan (Sister)
Chad James Buchanan is represented by Don Buchwald & Associates L.A.
For his modeling work, he was represented by
- Premium Models – Paris
- D’management Group – Milan
- LA Model Management – Los Angeles
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
87 kg or 192 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Going by his Instagram feed, he seems to be in a relationship with an unidentified woman. Going by his picture-perfect posts, she looks gorgeous and they make a lovely couple.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural hair color)
He often dyes his hair “Blonde”.
- Athletic physique
- Good looks
Best Known For
- Being cast in a guest role in the superhero adventure TV series, Inhumans, which has been set in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
- Having made guest appearances in the popular TV series such as Glee, Grey’s Anatomy, and Jane the Virgin.
In 2011, Chad made his film debut in a minor role in the drama flick, God Don’t Make the Laws.
First TV Show
In June 2012, Chad made his first TV show appearance in an episode of the action drama series, The Glades.
Chad James Buchanan regularly works out with his personal trainer Marc Coronel of Lifestyle Athletics to preserve and maintain his razor-sharp abs. In his workouts, he focuses on lifting weights in a high-intensity workout session.
He also diligently performs cardio sessions to make sure there is not a residue of flab on his body. Obviously, he pays special attention to his core muscles and even performs a specialized version of straight leg lifts to engage the majority of his core muscles.
He also goes for boxing style workouts to tone his muscles and to rev up the fat burning ability of his body. Plus, he likes performing bodyweight exercises as well.
Chad James Buchanan Favorite Things
- Actors – Jack Nicholson, Marlon Brando, Paul Newman, and Leonardo DiCaprio
- Influence – Dan Ireland (Well-respected director, who also served as his mentor)
- Film Directors – Francis Ford Coppola, Stanley Kubrick, Quentin Tarantino, Martin Scorsese, and Christopher Nolan
Chad James Buchanan Facts
- He played as a quarterback for his middle school team. He was also a member of his high school football team.
- While growing up, he was also an accomplished swimmer and wrestler and managed to bag a number of state-level records.
- In his teenage years, he also played tennis and managed to win the state doubles championship and two state team championships in tennis.
- The acting was always his first choice over modeling and he did modeling work just to support himself financially until he couldn’t land meatier and significant roles in movies and TV shows.
- He has a pet dog named, Luna.
- He moved to New York City at the age of 16 to kick-start his acting career.
- Buchanan is a vocal critic of the domestic violence and works with a number of charities and foundations crusading against domestic violence.
Featured Image by Global Panorama / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0