|Anne Heche Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||May 25, 1969|
|Date of Death
||August 12, 2022|
Anne Heche was an American actress, director, and screenwriter who was popular for starring in films like Six Days, Seven Nights (1998), Donnie Brasco (1997), Psycho (1998), Wag the Dog (1997), etc. She had more than 100k followers on Twitter and Instagram.
Anne Celeste Heche
Anne Heche was born on May 25, 1969.
Anne passed away on August 12, 2022, at the age of 53 in Los Angeles, California, United States. She was declared brain dead after a car crash which left her in a coma.
Aurora, Ohio, United States
Actress, Director, Screenwriter
- Father – Donald Heche
- Mother – Nancy Heche (Psychotherapist, Author, Activist)
- Siblings – Susan Heche (Older Sister), Cynthia Heche (Older Sister), Nathan Heche (Older Brother), Abigail Heche (Older Sister)
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Girlfriend / Spouse
Anne had dated –
- Lindsey Buckingham
- Steve Martin (1994-1997)
- Neal H. Moritz (1996-1997)
- Ellen DeGeneres (1997-2000)
- Vince Vaughn (1998)
- Coleman Laffoon (2000-2009) – Heche got married to cameraman Coleman Laffoon on September 1, 2001. She gave birth to a boy named Homer Heche Laffoon (b. March 2, 2002). Nevertheless, they finalized their divorce settlement in March 2009.
- James Tupper (2007-2018) – From 2007 to 2018, Anne was in a relationship with actor James Tupper after meeting on the sets of Men in Trees. They welcomed their son Atlas Heche Tupper on March 7, 2009.
- Liz Brixius (2018-2019)
- Thomas Jane (2019-2022)
Race / Ethnicity
She had German, Scottish, Norwegian, Swiss-German, English, Welsh, and Scots-Irish (Northern Irish) ancestry.
A ‘butterfly’ tattoo on her lower back
Anne Heche Favorite Things
- Album – Wild Belle’s Dreamland
Source – Us Magazine
Anne Heche Facts
- Anne’s family was poor.
- She also sang in the church while residing in a small town called Ocean City, N.J.
- She has used the CrowdRise app for raising money for Puerto Rico. It became her favorite.
- Anne liked dumb charades.
- The first concert she attended was Prince’s Purple Rain. She went there because of Amy Landecker and even got front-row seats because of Amy’s dad.
- Growing up, she didn’t have a TV.
- Her dream vacation idea was to sit in a hot bathtub with her family while cracking others up.
- Her guilty pleasure was time. If she used to get an off day, she was like a kid in the candy store.
- Her guts were her secret weapon.
- In Santa Fe, she used to be a morning person as she liked the sunrise there whereas, in Los Angeles, she used to be a night person because there were great restaurants to explore.
- The best advice she ever received was to look up at the clouds at least once a day.
- When young, her son Atlas used to steal her phone’s cords in order to reach Anne wherever she went.
- With James Tupper, she had also started a lifestyle company called Tickle Time.
- She used to also write children’s poetry.
- She was considered for Cate Blanchett‘s role as Jude Quinn in the Bob Dylan-inspired film, I’m Not There (2007).
- Anne became estranged from her mother after she disclosed about being s**ually assaulted by her father Donald as a kid. Moreover, her mother’s anti-gay Christian beliefs created a rift when Anne began dating women.
- In August 2000, she reportedly arrived at a stranger’s house in California and behaved in a bizarre manner. She was subsequently admitted to the psychiatric ward at Fresno’s University Medical Center and was found to be under the influence of ecstasy.
- Anne had participated in Dancing with the Stars in 2020 which was the 29th season. She was eliminated after 4 weeks.
- In August 2022, Anne was hospitalized and intubated after being involved in a car crash. It was reported that she had crashed her car into the garage of an apartment complex and was later severely burned. Later that month, it was reported that LAPD had tested Anne’s blood and cocaine was found in her system. Sadly, Anne was declared brain dead on August 12, 2022.
- In November 2022, Anne’s ex, Thomas filed a claim against her estate. He claimed that he had loaned $157,000 to her and was still owed $149,106.04.
Featured Image by Mingle Media TV / Wikimedia / CC BY 2.0