|Heather Rae Young Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||September 16, 1987|
|Spouse||Tarek El Moussa|
Heather Rae Young is an American reality TV star, actress, social media personality, model, and realtor who is best known for her stint with Playboy during which she shot to popularity by becoming the Playmate of the Month. In addition to that, Heather has also worked in a handful of shows and movies which include the likes of Selling Sunset, Christmas in Compton, ‘Til Death, Love in the Time of Monsters, and What’s Up Orange County.
Heather Rae Young
Anaheim, Orange County, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Reality TV Star, Social Media Personality, Model, Realtor, Actress
Heather Rae Young is represented by Eda Kalkay.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Heather Rae Young has dated –
- Tarek El Moussa (2019-Present) – She is in a relationship with a celebrity real estate investor named Tarek El Moussa and the couple loves to flaunt their amazing love-life on social media. They had confirmed their relationship in August 2019. In July 2020, the couple got engaged. They got married on October 23, 2021. In November 2021, the couple revealed that they were freezing Heather’s eggs, in hopes of expanding their family later on in life. In July 2022, it was revealed that Tarek and Heather were expecting their first child together, a baby boy. During her pregnancy, Heather was placed on bed rest due to sciatica pain.
Race / Ethnicity
- Dimpled smile
- Pouty lips
- Curvy physique
Heather Rae Young has done endorsement work for brands such as Smirnoff, Captain Morgan, Baileys, etc.
Heather Rae Young Facts
- She grew up in Running Springs, San Bernardino County, California.
- As her first job, she worked as a waitress at a local pizza point.
- In February 2010, Heather Rae Young became the ‘Playboy Playmate of the Month’.
- She made her first TV show appearance as Tina in an episode titled The Baby of the comedy romance sitcom, ‘Til Death, in May 2010.
- Heather Rae Young made her theatrical film debut by playing the role of the Secretary in the action-horror comedy film, Chillerama, in 2011.
- She has also accrued a huge fan base on social media and enjoys more than 2 million followers on Instagram and more than 200k followers on Twitter.
- In February 2021, she had got the name of Tarek El Moussa tattooed on her butt.
Featured Image by Heather Rae Young / Instagram