|Brett Oppenheim Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||April 12, 1977|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Brett Oppenheim is an American real estate broker and reality star who rose to fame after his real estate company The Oppenheim Group was featured on Netflix’s series of Selling Sunset.
Palo Alto, California, United States
Hollywood Hills, Los Angeles, California, United States
Brett earned his bachelor’s degree from the University of California, Berkeley, and also received Phi Beta Kappa as well as the Highest University Honors.
Later, Brett went on to graduate from the University of California, Los Angeles‘s School of Law and was a Merit Scholar.
Real Estate Broker, Reality Star
- Mother – Deborah Oppenheim
- Siblings – Jason Oppenheim (Twin Brother) (Real Estate Broker, Reality Star)
- Others – Jacob Stern (Great-Great-Grandfather) (Real Estate Agent)
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Brett has dated –
- Katya Dmitrenco
- Tina Louise (2021) – Brett’s relationship with model Tina Louise came into the spotlight in April 2021 after he shared a picture with her on his Instagram. In December 2021, the couple confirmed that they had broken up.
Race / Ethnicity
He has Jewish ancestry.
Dark Brown (Natural)
- Chiseled jawline
- He sports a short stubble beard.
Brett Oppenheim Facts
- He was raised alongside his Twin brother Jason in North California.
- Brett is the senior vice president of The Oppenheim Group.
- He has been named by The Hollywood Reporter as one of Los Angeles’s “Top 25 Real Estate Agents” on more than one occasion.
- Brett had worked as an attorney for 2 of the world’s largest law firms Skadden, Arps LLP and Latham & Watkins LLP.
- Aside from Jason, other members of the cast of Selling Sunset are Chrishell Stause, Christine Quinn, Mary Fitzgerald, Heather Young, Amanza Smith, Maya Vander, Davina Potratz, Romain Bonnet, Maya Vander, and Jason Oppenheim.
- He has a dog named Benny.
- One of the earliest posts that he uploaded to his self-titled Instagram account was on April 20, 2017.
Featured Image By Brett Oppenheim / Instagram