|Romain Bonnet Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||June 18, 1993|
Romain Bonnet is a French model and television personality who came into the spotlight after appearing in the reality TV series on Netflix Selling Sunset (2019-2020). He has been featured in numerous other shows including Game Night with the Hamiltons (2020). He has built a strong fanbase, with his Instagram account having amassed more than 290k followers, where he has shared additional modeling shots.
He went to a private school in Paris. He has a degree in the Arts.
Model, Television Personality, Project Manager for The Oppenheim Group
He has been represented by the Wilhelmina agencies in New York as well as in Los Angeles.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Mary Fitzgerald (2017-Present) – Romain met television personality, social media star, and realtor Mary Fitzgerald in 2017 through mutual friends and they started dating shortly after. Bonnet proposed to her in 2018. They got married on October 12, 2019, with the wedding ceremony being attended by their costars and getting filmed for the Season 2 finale of Selling Sunset (2020). Due to Romain’s French roots, Mary and Romain delivered their wedding vows in French. The pair initially had a civil union on March 9, 2018, at the Ventura Courthouse. In March 2023, Mary revealed that she had suffered a miscarriage.
Note – After his marriage, Romain became a stepfather to Austin Abbatt, Mary’s son from a previous relationship. Austin had walked Mary down the aisle when she married Romain.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of French descent.
- Tattoos on his chest on the left side that reads “Impossible is nothing”, and on his arm
- Thick eyebrows
- Beard and mustache
- Plump lips
He has done modeling work for several brands such as Celeste Bright.
Romain Bonnet Favorite Things
- Sports – Soccer, Swimming, Tennis, Running, Boxing, Rock climbing, Scuba, Ice skating, Archery, Volleyball
- TV Shows – Lucifer, All American, Money Heist
- Movie – Never Back Down and any army film
Source – Women’s Health Magazine, Pop Culturalist
Romain Bonnet Facts
- Prior to his fame, he was a pastry chef.
- Romain has disclosed that he had got discovered when he was in Australia by an agent from Wilhelmina, after which he had a meeting in New York with representatives from the leading modeling and talent agency. He soon shifted to LA and contacted them to inform them about his relocation and that he was eagerly waiting to work with them. He got approved eventually and was signed as a fitness model with the reputed agency.
- Romain first started posting his modeling shots to Instagram in November 2016.
- Romain has revealed that as he had done modeling work before getting featured in reality TV shows, it was a very different experience to have his life documented. It had taken him a little time to adjust and had started to get comfortable for him only after seeing the results of Season 1 of Selling Sunset.
- He and his wife have a 12 year age difference.
- Romain has been a fitness enthusiast, which is evident from his Instagram feed.
Featured Image by Romain Bonnet / Instagram