|yHannah Holman Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||March 12, 1991|
Hannah Holman is an American model who has done modeling work for a variety of brands and designers such as Marc by Marc Jacobs, Missoni, Miu Miu, Valentino, Hogan, Iceberg, Chanel, Christopher Kane, Prada, Louis Vuitton, Roksanda Ilincic, Sonia Rykiel, Topshop, Erdem, Fendi, and many more. She has also been featured in numerous maagzines such as i-D, Dazed & Confused, Interview Magazine, V Magazine, W Magazine, Allure, and Vogue.
Leamington, Utah, U.S.
Fashion / Runway model
- Father – Was a cattle rancher
- Mother – Had served as a schoolteacher
- Siblings – She has 3 siblings. All older.
Hannah is associated with these modeling agencies –
- Elite Model Management – New York
- Pulse Management
- Premier Model Management
- Model Management – Hamburg
- Elite Model Management – Milan
- Elite Model Management – Barcelona
- Elite Model Management – Paris
- DNA Model Management
- Iconic Management – Hamburg
- OUI Management – Paris
- The Hive Management – London
- Heroes Model Management – New York
- 2 PM Model Management – Copenhagen
- Vision Los Angeles – Los Angeles
- MIKAs – Stockholm
- Priscilla’s Model Management – Sydney
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
56 kg or 123.5 pounds
Race / Ethnicity
31-23-34 in or 79-58.5-86 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU)
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU) or 5.5 (UK)
As a fashion model, she has advertised for brands and fashion houses like Alcacuz, Alexander Wang, Burberry Blue Label, Bershka, H&M, Ice Iceberg, Iro, Jill Stuart, Lucette, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Marc Jacobs ‘Daisy Eau So Fresh’ fragrance, Max Mara, Miu Miu, Moschino Cheap & Chic, Orla Kiely, See by Chloe, Uniqlo, Warehouse, etc.
Best Known For
Working with designers and brands like Alexander Wang, Marc Jacobs, H&M, and Miu Miu.
First Fashion Show
Hannah first appeared in Resort 2010 fashion show where she walked for Prada, and Miu Miu.
In 2008, she made her acting debut with the drama film Parade for her role as Tasha.
She has taken the help of Michael Olajide of Aerospace NYC. Michael has trained many Victoria’s Secret models, Sebastian Stan and other celebrities to get back in shape. She shared the same with her fans on Twitter in June 2016.
Later, she shared about her jump rope workout on Twitter in July 2016.
Hannah Holman Favorite Things
- Beauty Products – Bumble & Bumble’s quenching shampoo, Christine Chin’s cleanser
Source – Elle.com
Hannah Holman Facts
- She can play the violin which is also one of her timepass activities. Other things she likes to do are knitting, and baking.
- Hannah is friends with other models which are Ali Stephens, Amanda Norgaard, Ann Kenny, Ash Stymest, Dorothea Barth Jorgensen, Hanne Gaby Odiele, Hind Sahli, Jacquelyn Jablonski, Julia Nobis, Lauren Brown, Lisanne de Jong, and Mirte Maas.
- Hannah is the youngest in her family.
- She is a skilled horse rider.
- At the age of 15, she started modeling after getting discovered at a shopping mall while she was shopping for a school dance dress.
- If she wasn’t modeling, she would have been a pathologist.
- She always wears moisturizer beneath her makeup.
- Her style is sporty and relaxed.
- She shops both online and offline. Her online funda is when she needs some time to think about clothing, she buys online. Otherwise, she’ll go and check out a store.
- Her favorite timepass while on shoot or backstage (during a fashion show) is by reading, playing sudoku and talking endlessly with others.
- Gwyneth Paltrow is her style icon.
- She washes her hair every other day and uses a lot of conditioners.