Nobis was born on June 27, 1992, as per many fashion directories. But, according to Vogue Australia and NYMag, Julia was born in 1993.
Bondi, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
She had studied medicine. She had interest in that during her high school. She is a doctor now.
Fashion / Runway model
- Father – Eddy Nobis
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – She has two brothers – Luka and Harry.
Nobis can be contacted through these modeling agencies –
- DNA Model Management
- Model Management – Hamburg
- Elite Model Management – Milan
- Elite Model Management – Paris
- Priscillas Model Management – Sydney (Mother Agency)
- Ford Models – New York (2011 – 2013)
- Elite Model Management – New York (2010 – 2011)
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
52 kg or 115 pounds
She has not revealed about her boyfriends.
Race / Ethnicity
Blue / green
- Thin body frame
32-24-34 in or 81-61-86 cm
0 (US) or 32 (EU) or 4 (UK)
10 (US) or 40.5 (EU) or 7.5 (UK)
The model has advertised for designers like Balenciaga, Jac + Jack, Marcs, Proenza Schouler, Calvin Klein, Burberry, Valentino.
Best Known For
Appearing in fashion shows for top class fashion labels.
She has not done any of the theatrical films yet.
First Fashion / TV Show
Julia debuted with the fashion show Ready to wear – Autumn/ Winter 2010 where she modeled for Aquilano.Rimondi, Burberry Prorsum, Cacharel, Calvin Klein, Celine, Christopher Kane, Dolce & Gabbana, Dries van Noten, Emanuel Ungaro, Francesco Scognamiglio, Gianfranco Ferre, Hussein Chalayan, Jaeger London, Jo No Fui, Jonathan Saunders, RM by Roland Mouret, Kenzo, Les Copains, Louis Vuitton, Maison Martin Margiela, Marni, Missoni, Miu Miu, Peachoo + Krejberg, Prada, Pringle of Scotland, Richard Nicoll, Rick Owens, Rochas, Sharon Wauchob, Topshop Unique, Valentino, and Vanessa Bruno.
She remained in the news when she graced the cover of T magazine but looked more like an anorexic. She and her dad admitted that Julia is underweight which is due to her genes.
Julia Nobis Favorite Things
Julia Nobis Facts
- She was discovered in 2009 when she was going through the streets of Rose Bay in Sydney to her home, wearing her school uniform.
- She was ranked on no. 19 in the list of “Top 50 Models” by models.com in 2013.
- Her hobbies are many like playing the guitar, martial arts, watching Dragonball Z and listening to bands such as Queens of the Stone Age, Nine Inch Nails, and Rage Against the Machine.
- She is friends with various models like Hannah Holman, Jenny Sinkaberg, Patricia Van Der Vliet, Ali Carr, Lauren Brown, Caroline Brasch Nielsen, Emily Wake, Bambi Northwood-Blyth, Maud Welzen, Ruby Jean, Lisanne de Jong, and Caitlin Lomax.
- Nobis has graced the cover page of numerous magazines like Oyster, Vogue, i-D, Numero, W for countries such as US, UK, Korea, Italy, France and Australia.
- She has a pet turtle named, Corneilius.
- If she weren’t modeling, she would have been working as a doctor. She expressed her desire to work in the emergency department.
- She is not on social media.