|Patricia van der Vliet Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10½ in|
|Date of Birth||July 14, 1989|
Patricia Van Der Vliet is well distinguished Dutch model who has walked international runways for high-end brands like Valentino, Yves Saint Laurent, Balenciaga, Louis Vuitton, and Prada. She has also been featured by several top magazines such as Elle, Harper’s Bazaar, Telva, Sure, and Vogue. Patricia is also noted for competing in Holland’s Next Top Model in 2008. She has appeared in several campaigns for many top brands like MAC Cosmetics, Giorgio Armani Beauty, Burberry Black Label, and H&M Divided.
Patricia van der Vliet
Zaandam, North Holland, Netherlands
New York City, New York, United States
Patricia graduated with a bachelor’s degree in Finance /Facility Management.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Patricia is represented by –
- IBTM Models – Amsterdam (Mother Agency)
- Elite Model Management – Paris
- Elite Model Management – Milan
- Elite Model Management – Toronto
- Women / 360 Management – New York
- The Hive Management – London
- Sight Management Studio – Barcelona
- Le Management – Copenhagen
- Modelwerk – Hamburg
- MP Stockholm – Stockholm
- Vivien’s Model Management – Sydney
- METRO Models – Zurich
5 ft 10½ in or 179 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Patricia prefers to keep her dating life away from the public eye.
Race / Ethnicity
10.5 (US) or 41 (EU) or 8 (UK)
Patricia has done endorsement work for several brands such as Emporio Armani, Akris, Adore, Balenciaga, Bergdorf Goodman, Burberry Black Label, Chopper, Gap Denim, Giorgio Armani Beauty, H&M Divided, J. Crew, Max & Co., Nadine, Neiman Marcus, Nicole Farhi, O’2nd, Sonia Rykiel, Superfine London, Thakoon ‘Tasaki’ jewelry, Vince, MAC Cosmetics etc.
Best Known For
- Walking the ramp for many high-end brands like Prada, Dolce & Gabbana, Valentino, Calvin Klein, Celine, Yves Saint Laurent, Givenchy, Alexander McQueen, and Kenzo
- Appearing as a contestant on Holland’s Next Top Model in 2008
- Having been featured on the cover of several magazines such as Elle, Vogue, Telva, Sure, and Harper’s Bazaar
First Fashion Week
Patricia debuted at the Balenciaga Show F/W 10. She walked as a closing model for Balenciaga.
First TV Show
Grazia made her first TV show appearance as a contestant on Holland’s Next Top Model in 2008.
In order to keep her skin healthy, she makes sure that she washes her face nicely and then applies some sunblock lotion from La Prairie SPF 30. On days when she isn’t working, she prefers not to put on any kind of makeup. At night, she washes her face and applies some Embryolisse cream.
Patricia van der Vliet Favorite Things
- Memory – Walking the ramp for Louis Vuitton
- Movie Of All Time – The Swan Princess (1994)
- Song – Drake Marvin’s Room (2011)
- Shops – Intimate, Zara, Urban Outfitters
- Designer Brands – Valentino, Miu Miu, Alexander Wang
Source – noirfacade.livejournal.com, YouTube
Patricia van der Vliet Facts
- She was born and brought up in Zaandam, North Holland.
- Patricia worked as a salesperson and as a junior college student assistant before auditioning for Holland’s Next Top Model in 2008. She also worked for 6 months at Grazia Magazine’s Bauer Media in 2009.
- She was 18 years old when she competed on Holland’s Next Top Model in 2008. However, she was eliminated later during the live show because 2 weeks prior to the voting, Patricia was admitted into hospital after suffering from an inflammatory bowel disease called Crohn’s disease. This eventually led her to get the least votes from the viewers.
- Patricia was discovered after she starred on Holland’s Next Top Model.
- She has been ranked #29 on models.com’s Top 50 list.
- In October 2015, Cosmopolitan titled her as one of the most successful contestants of Top Model.
- Patricia is a smoker.
- She has got her tongue pierced.
- Follow Patricia van der Vliet on Instagram and Facebook.
Featured Image by Patricia van der Vliet / Instagram