|Karan Tacker Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||May 11, 1986|
Karan Tacker is an Indian actor, model, and host best known for his roles in popular TV shows such as Rang Badalti Odhani, Punar Vivaah, and Pyaar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyaara Pyaara. The versatile actor is a popular face on Indian television.
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Lokhandwala Complex, Andheri, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Tacker completed a degree in Business Management.
Actor, Model, Host
- Father – Kuku Tacker (Vice President at Welspun Energy Madhya Pradesh Ltd.)
- Mother – Veena Tacker
- Siblings – Sasha Tacker (Older Sister)
Tacker is represented by Coconut Talent Management.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
74 kg or 163 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Karan Tacker has dated –
- Krystle D’Souza (2013-2018)
Race / Ethnicity
He often tends to his hair ‘light brown’.
- Chiseled jawline
- Designer stubble
Tacker has endorsed brands such as –
- Alberto Torresi
Karan Tacker Favorite Things
- Food – Mom’s Home-cooked Food
- Morning Ritual – Have tea with parents
- People – His Fans
- Actors – Govinda, Akshay Kumar
- Pastime – Watching Films, Shopping
- Art Form – Acting
- Passion – Food
- Another Profession If Option – Restaurateur
- Content Of Work – Which suits his sensibilities
- Clothes – Black and white T-shirts
- Outfit – White T-shirt or shirt with Jeans
- Style – Boyish, Casual, Comfortable
- Brands – Diesel (for jeans), Zara’s (for T-shirts), Pull & Bear, Bershka, H&M, Topshop
- Accessories – Shoes
- Treasure – A Pair of black Louis Vuitton brogues
- Obsession – Shoes
Source – Deccan Herald, Hindustan Times, YouTube, YouTube
Karan Tacker Facts
- He first appeared on the big screen in a short role in the 2008 romantic comedy film Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi, starring Shah Rukh Khan and Anushka Sharma.
- Before attaining stardom, Tacker had to struggle, often being paid very little or nothing at all. He had untoward experiences like the casting couch.
- Tacker made his debut on the small screen in the television soap opera Love Ne Mila Di Jodi that aired on STAR One from June 2009 to February 2010. He had the lead role of Sameer Saxena.
- Karan has a dog named Mischief.
- He appeared on the TV show Rang Badalti Odhani in 2010 as Shantanu Khandelwal and became a household name.
- In 2011, he played the lead role of Viren Singh Vadhera in the popular show Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai, which aired on Star Plus from October 2011 to September 2013.
- In 2013, Tacker won the Kalakar Award for “Best Jodi” (with Krystle D’Souza) for his performance in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai.
- Tacker performed in the 7th season of the popular dance reality show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa along with his dance partner Bhavna and was the first runner up of the competition in 2014.
- In 2014, he took part in the sketch comedy show Comedy Nights with Kapil Sharma.
- He has also hosted reality TV shows like Halla Bol on Bindass in 2014, The Voice India in 2015, and the 8th season of the very successful dance couple reality show Nach Baliye in 2017.
- He has also hosted several award shows and events and appeared in commercials.
- In 2019, Tacker bagged the HT Most Stylish Awards for “Most Stylish Television Personality (Male)”.
- During the opening ceremony of IFFM 2019, Tacker was rebuked by Arjun Kapoor when he complimented his partner Malaika Arora on her looks. This was highlighted all over social media.
- Tacker has an obsession with shoes and owns a pair in every color for every occasion. To maintain his collection of shoes, he sets aside a day each week and cleans them himself.
Featured Image by Karan Tacker / Instagram