Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Anushka attended Army School and graduated from Mount Carmel College in Bangalore with specialization in arts.
Actress, Former model
- Father – Col. Ajay Kumar Sharma (Army Officer)
- Mother – Ashima Sharma (Housewife)
- Siblings – Karnesh Sharma (Older Brother) (Works in Merchant Navy)
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
57 kg or 126 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Anushka Sharma dated –
- Ranveer Singh (2010) – Anushka Sharma has dated Ranveer Singh, Indian film actor. The two first met during the filming of the 2010 film Band Baaja Baaraat. Now, the actress denies any of her relationship with Ranveer.
- Virat Kohli (2013-Present) – She started dating Indian cricketer, Virat Kohli in 2013. She was spotted with him on the roads of New Zealand when Virat (with his team) was playing the series in New Zealand. They met for the first time while filming a TV commercial. In January 2016, there were some breakup rumors. Virushka, as the couple is fondly called, married on December 11, 2017, in Florence, Italy.
Race / Ethnicity
35-24-34 in or 89-61-86 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU)
She may be wearing a shoe of size 8 (US).
Reliance, TVS Scooty, Gitanjali, Sunsilk, Softline Leggings (2018)
In 2018, she (along with Varun Dhawan) was announced as the ambassador of Skill India Campaign.
Best Known For
Working in movies like Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi (2008), Badmaash Company (2010), Band Baaja Baaraat (2010), Jab Tak Hai Jaan (2012), Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandola (2013).
2008 Indian romantic comedy film, Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi for her role as Tani Sahni.
First TV Show
She has not appeared in any of the television shows. She may have guest judged some shows during the promotion of her films.
Anushka likes to do yoga regularly. She does it twice a day – once early in the morning and the other is before going to bed at night. Sharma also likes to do an hour of weight training for four days a week.
Dancing is a form of cardiovascular exercise, which she thinks does not fit into her category as she does not put on much weight. So, she does not put much stress on a cardio workout.
She likes to apply a creamy cleanser and cocoa butter lotion on the skin to keep it in the best condition possible.
“I am blessed with very good skin, but because of the damage from all the makeup we apply and pollution I wash my face regularly. I drink lots of water and try to be happy.”
Anushka Sharma Favorite Things
- Food – Chilly Cheese Toast
- Color – Black
Source – Filmfare
Anushka Sharma Facts
- Sharma’s father is from Uttar Pradesh while her mother is from Garhwal division of Uttarakhand.
- After completing her education from Bangalore, she relocated to Mumbai, Maharashtra to pursue her career in modeling and acting.
- She never had strong plans to flourish in the film industry. She only wanted to make it big into the fashion world.
- Her modeling career commenced with Lakme Fashion Week where she walked for designer Wendell Rodricks.
- She likes reading books and sleeping in her free time.
- She had won many awards for her performances in the movies such as Zee cine awards, lions golds awards, IIFA, Stardust awards, Filmfare awards and others.
- She had signed a three-film contract with Yash Raj films, initially – Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi (2008), Badmaash Company (2010), and Band Baaja Baaraat (2010).
- As a model, she has walked the ramp and done campaigns for Nathella Jewelry, Fiat Palio, Whisper, Silk & Shine.
- Join Anushka on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.