|Caspar Lee Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2.5 in|
|Date of Birth||April 24, 1994|
Caspar Lee is a British YouTuber, vlogger, actor, voice actor, dancer, and entrepreneur who rose to acclaim via YouTube. After starting his YouTube channel ‘dicasp’ in 2011, he was named by Yahoo! News as one of “12 Web-savvy entrepreneurs to watch” in December 2013. For his work within media and advertising, he was featured in Forbes “30 Under 30” list in 2020. Over the years, he has also been a part of a variety of shows and movies such as The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water, Spud 3: Learning to Fly, Joe & Caspar Hit the Road USA, Laid in America, Wonder Park, Strictly Come Dancing: It Takes Two, Lorraine, Celebrity Mastermind, and Web Therapy.
Caspar Richard George Lee
Paddington, London, England, United Kingdom
London, England, United Kingdom
Caspar Lee completed his high school education at Oak Hill High School in South Africa. He later graduated from Crawford College, La Lucia in South Africa.
YouTube Personality, Vlogger, Actor, Voice Actor, Dancer, and Entrepreneur
- Father – Jonathan Lee (Advertising Copywriter)
- Mother – Emily Riordan Lee (Author)
- Siblings – Theodora Lee (Older Sister)
- Others – Richard Murphy (Maternal Grandfather), Patsy Strang (Maternal Grandmother)
Caspar Lee has been represented by William Morris Endeavor Entertainment, Company, Beverly Hills, California, United States.
His net worth has been $3 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
6 ft 2.5 in or 189 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Caspar Lee has dated –
- Rebecca Black (2013) – Caspar and American YouTuber and singer Rebecca Black dated briefly in 2013. They were spotted along with fellow YouTuber Marcus Butler at the Orlando Magic basketball game which sparked questions about their relationship.
- Lauren Elizabeth (2013) – Caspar dated YouTuber Lauren Elizabeth briefly when he moved to Los Angeles. They even appeared in each other’s videos.
- Alexa Losey (2013) – Caspar and YouTuber Alexa were roomies in 2013 while he was in Los Angeles. Talks about their dating sparked probably because they stayed together.
- Gaby Jones (2013-2014) – Caspar started dating social media personality Gaby Jones in October 2013. Caspar confirmed it in a video titled “Meet My Girlfriend Gaby”. But, sadly their relationship did not last long and they broke up in 2014. Caspar then changed the video’s description to “Sadly we are no longer dating”.
- Emma Laven (2015) – Caspar dated Emma briefly in 2015. Casper posted a picture with Emma on Instagram with the caption, “Not bad”. Emma also uploaded the same photo which confirmed their relationship.
- Maisie Williams (2014-2016) – Caspar and actor Maisie were seen together on several occasions since 2014. Caspar created a corny video titled “Bedroom Advice” with her. They did not confirm their relationship but, they managed to keep fans in dilemma with their high-profile image for 2 years, posting photos of each other and sending flirty tweets with heart emojis.
- Maddie Kowitz (2016-2017) – Caspar and British model Maddie Kowitz started dating in 2016. Caspar met Maddie through a Tinder date. They dated for about a year before breaking up in 2017. He confirmed the break-up on his Twitter account.
- Ambar Miraaj Driscoll (2018-Present) – In 2012, Caspar first met his fan, Ambar Miraaj Driscoll who is also an Instagram model and founder of Bamby Collective. Later, in June 2018, after 6 years, he actually started dating her.
Race / Ethnicity
He has English, Irish, and Dutch ancestry.
Tall lean figure
Caspar Lee has worked in collaboration with Amazon.
Best Known For
- His creative and funny YouTube videos. His videos consist of comical celebrity interviews. He has more than 7.5 million subscribers on his YouTube channel.
- Being a web-savvy entrepreneur which earned him the position of Chief Innovation Officer (CIO) in a London-based startup company Influencer Ltd. in August 2017
In 2014, Caspar made his theatrical film debut in the comedy film Spud 3: Learning to Fly, as Garlic. He co-starred in the film alongside Troye Sivan and John Cleese.
First TV Show
In 2014, Caspar made his first TV show appearance in the Relationships episode of the talk show The Crew.
Caspar Lee works out with his personal trainer.
Caspar Lee Favorite Things
- Alcoholic Drink – Gin and tonic
- Piece Of Clothing – Marmite printed pajama pants
- Day – Friday
- Genre Of Music – Hip-hop
Caspar Lee Facts
- His parents are divorced. They later remarried different people.
- Caspar was raised in Knysna and Durban in South Africa.
- When he was 6 years old, he was diagnosed with Tourette syndrome.
- His celebrity crush is Gigi Hadid.
- If he could be any animal, he would be a dolphin.
- If he had superpowers, it would be the power of invisibility.
- He gave his voice to the character of the seagull in The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out Of Water.
- In 2017, Caspar became a part of Charli XCX’s music video Boys.
- In May 2016, Caspar’s mother Emily Riordan Lee wrote and released a biography titled Caspar Lee.
- Alongside KSI, he co-starred as Jack in the 2016 direct-to-video comedy film Laid in America.
- He won the 2018 Global Award for “Social Media Superstar”.
- He appeared as a contestant on Celebrity Mastermind in 2019.
- He provided vocals to the character of Cooper (a red beaver who is Gus’ brother) in the UK version of the 2019 computer-animated adventure comedy film Wonder Park.
Featured Image by Gage Skidmore / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0