Caspar Richard George Lee
Paddington, London, England
Caspar Lee completed his high schooling at Oak Hill High School in South Africa. He later graduated from Crawford College, La Lucia in South Africa.
YouTube Personality, Vlogger, Actor, and Entrepreneur
- Father – Jonathan Lee (Advertising Copywriter)
- Mother – Emily Riordan Lee (Author)
- Siblings – Theodora Lee (Older Sister)
Caspar Lee has a team of experts working for him. He manages his own business enquires.
6 ft 2.5 in or 189 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Caspar Lee has dated –
- Rebecca Black (2013) – Caspar and American YouTuber and singer Rebecca Black dated briefly in 2013. They were spotted along with fellow YouTuber Marcus Butler at the Orlando Magic basketball game which sparked questions about their relationship.
- Lauren Elizabeth – Caspar dated YouTuber Lauren Elizabeth briefly when he moved to Los Angeles. They even appeared in each other’s videos.
- Alexa Losey (2013) – Caspar and YouTuber Alexa were roomies in 2013 while he was in Los Angeles. Talks about their dating sparked probably because they stayed together.
- Gaby Jones (2013-2014) – Caspar started dating social media personality Gaby Jones in October 2013. Caspar confirmed it in a video titled “Meet My Girlfriend Gaby”. But, sadly their relationship did not last long and they broke up in 2014. Caspar then changed the video’s description to “Sadly we are no longer dating”.
- Emma Laven (2015) – Caspar dated Emma briefly in 2015. Casper posted a picture with Emma on Instagram with the caption, “Not bad”. Emma also uploaded the same photo which confirmed their relationship.
- Maisie Williams (2014-2016) – Caspar and actress Maisie were seen together on several occasions since 2014. Caspar created a corny video titled “Bedroom Advice” with her. They did not confirm their relationship but, they managed to keep fans in dilemma with their high profile image for 2 years, posting photos of each other and sending flirty tweets with heart emojis.
- Maddie Kowitz (2016-2017) – Caspar and British model Maddie Kowitz started dating in 2016. Caspar met Maddie through the Tinder date. They dated for about a year before breaking up in 2017. He confirmed the break up on his Twitter account.
Race / Ethnicity
He has English, Irish, and Dutch ancestry.
Tall lean figure
Caspar Lee has worked in collaboration with Amazon.
Best Known For
- His creative and funny YouTube videos. His videos consist of comical celebrity interviews. He has more than 7.5 million subscribers on his YouTube channel.
- Being a web-savvy entrepreneur which earned him the position of Chief Innovation Officer (CIO) in a London-based startup company Influencer Ltd. in August 2017.
In 2014, Caspar made his theatrical film debut in the comedy film Spud 3: Learning to Fly, as Garlic.
First TV Show
In 2014, Caspar made his first TV show appearance in the Relationships episode of the talk show The Crew.
Caspar Lee works out with his personal trainer. His workout routine and diet plan aren’t known.
Caspar Lee Favorite Things
- Alcoholic Drink – Gin and tonic
- Piece Of Clothing – Marmite printed pajama pants
- Day – Friday
- Genre Of Music – Hip-hop
Caspar Lee Facts
- His parents are divorced. They remarried to different people.
- Caspar was raised in Knysna and Durban in South Africa.
- When he was 6 years old, he was diagnosed with Tourette syndrome.
- His celebrity crush is Gigi Hadid.
- If he could be any animal, he would be a dolphin.
- If he had superpowers, it would be the power of invisibility.
- He gave his voice for the character of the seagull in The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out Of Water.
- In 2017, Caspar became a part of Charli XCX’s music video Boys.
- In May 2016, Caspar’s mother Emily Riordan Lee wrote and released a biography, Caspar Lee.
Featured Image by Gage Skidmore / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0