Rebecca Renee Black
Irvine, California, USA
Rebecca attended a private school from kindergarten to sixth grade, but left it to join a public school due to bullying. She also joined the newly joined school’s musical theater program. Soon, after certain time, she left that school too in order to complete her education by homeschooling. She chose this option due to bullying and to better focus on her music career.
- Father – John Jeffery Black (Veterinary physician)
- Mother – Georgina Marquez Kelly (Veterinary physician)
- Siblings – Chase Black (Younger Brother) (b. August 25, 1999)
She is represented by Debra Baum’s DB Entertainment.
RB Records, Maker Studios
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
58 kg or 128 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Rebecca Black dated
- Caspar Lee (2013-Present) – South African personality, Caspar Lee was RUMORed to be dating Rebecca in April 2013.
Race / Ethnicity
White (Hispanic and Caucasian)
She is of Mexican descent on her mother’s side, while Rebecca is of English, Italian, and Polish descent on her father’s side.
36-26-35 in or 91.5-66-89 cm
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU)
Rebecca has not revealed her shoe size. But, it is believed to be 8 by her fans.
She has not endorsed any of the brands yet, but her song “Friday” was used in a Kohl’s ad.
Best Known For
The 2011 single “Friday” released via record label ARK Music Factory.
She has released a number of songs since 2011 – Friday, My Moment, Sing It, Person of Interest, In Your Words.
She debuted with 2011 animated film Legend of Kung Fu Rabbit. She gave the voice to the character Penny. The movie is originally a Chinese (released in China as Legend of a Rabbit) animated film and Rebecca appeared in its English dubbed version.
She must be working out to lose her gained weight. Black’s workout routine and diet plan is not known.
Rebecca Black Favorite Things
Learn about her favorite things from this video below –
Rebecca Black Facts
- Black’s father is originally from Iowa, USA.
- Her parents divorced in 2003. At that time, Rebecca was in first grade.
- In April 2011, she hosted MTV’s first online award show, The O Music Awards Fan Army Party.
- She was named as “Choice Web Star” in 2011 Teen Choice Awards.
- She has donated the profits from the sale of the song “Friday” to El Rancho Charter School and 2011 Japan Earthquake.
- She has expressed her desire to perform a duet with Justin Bieber.
- Visit her official website @ rebeccablackonline.com.
- Connect with her on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, iTunes, Instagram, MySpace, Tumblr.