Bristol, England, UK
Williams attended Clutton Primary School and Norton Hill School in Midsomer Norton. Finally, she studied performing arts from Bath Dance College.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Hilary Williams (Former University Course Administrator)
- Siblings – Unknown
She has 3 siblings and is the youngest of four children.
Williams’ career is managed by Louise Johnston Management.
5 ft 1 in or 155 cm
51 kg or 112.5 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Maisie Williams has dated –
- Caspar Lee (2014-2016) – Maisie and YouTuber Caspar Lee were seen together on several occasions since 2014. She even made an appearance in a video titled “Bedroom Advice” with Caspar Lee. They managed to keep fans in dilemma with their high profile image for 2 years, posting photos of each other and sending flirty tweets with heart emojis.
Race / Ethnicity
35-25-35 in or 89-63.5-89 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU)
Her feet size is not known.
She has not endorsed any of the brands.
Her religious beliefs are not known.
Best Known For
Playing Arya Stark in the HBO’s fantasy drama series Game of Thrones since 2011.
She played Scraggly Sue in the 2012 film The Olympic Ticket Scalper.
First TV Show
In 2011, she started her television career with HBO’s Game of Thrones in which she played the role as Arya Stark (younger sister of Sansa Stark).
Her workout routine and diet plan are not known. But to play Arya in Game of Thrones, she did a couple of training sessions with the stunt team in its first season.
Maisie Williams Favorite Things
- Game of Thrones House – Lannisters
- Actress – Olivia Colman
Source – HBO
Maisie Williams Facts
- She is best friends with Game of Thrones co-star Sophie Turner.
- She likes dancing a lot. She has stated “dancing” as her first love.
- Maisie also does gymnastics and trampolining.
- Williams, being active in dancing since her younger years, knows various dance forms such as ballet, freestyle, pointe, street, and tap.
- She has three siblings.
- She was born in Bristol, South West England, but raised in Somerset.
- In 2012, she won the Portal Award in the category of “Best Supporting Actress – Television” for her work in Game of Thrones. She is the youngest ever to win such award at the age of 15.
- Connect with her on Twitter.