|Theodora Lee Quick Info
|5 ft 5 in
|Date of Birth
|April 6, 1991
Theodora Lee is a British-South African YouTuber, vlogger, copywriter, and social media influencer who is best known for her self-titled YouTube channel where she posts vlogs about lifestyle, travel, and fitness, and where she has garnered more than 250k subscribers. She is popular on other social media platforms as well with more than 50k followers and more than 75k followers on Instagram. She has also hosted a podcast titled Pretty Lonely, a candid platform to discussing topics such as dating, love, and lifestyle.
London, England, United Kingdom
Cape Town, South Africa
She holds dual nationality.
Theodora, after her high school graduation, had studied drama and English at university.
YouTuber, Vlogger, Copywriter, Social Media Influencer
- Father – Jonathan Lee (Advertising Copywriter)
- Mother – Emily Riordan Lee (Author)
- Siblings – Caspar Lee (Younger Brother) (YouTuber, Vlogger, Actor, Entrepreneur)
- Others – Richard Murphy (Maternal Grandfather) (Poet), Patsy Strang (Maternal Grandmother) (Writer)
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Theodora has dated –
- Andrew Tainton (2014–Present) – Theodora began dating fellow social media star and vlogger Andrew Tainton in 2014. Later that year, in October, she had posted a video on her YouTube channel titled Boyfriend vs. Brother featuring Andrew and her younger brother Caspar Lee. It went on to become one of the most viewed videos on her channel with more than 1.5 million hits.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of English, Irish, and Dutch descent.
- Petite frame
- Shoulder-length, straight hair
- Affable smile
Theodora Lee Facts
- Born in London, Theodora’s family had relocated to South Africa where she was raised in Knysna and Durban.
- She had been interested in editing and filmmaking as a child and had started shooting her own videos and short films from the age of 13. Due to her interest, she had chosen to study drama at university.
- In addition to her independent online work on social media, she has also served as a creative group head for a Cape-Town based organization called King James Group Cape Town, an independent, integrated, creative ideas agency that helps brands become more affable and relatable on various social media platforms. As an employee there, she had helmed the creation and execution of a multi-award winning campaign for Johnson & Johnson Stayfree.
- She has suffered from Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) since the age of 8. She had been prescribed Ritalin (methylphenidate) by a local doctor and although the medication had helped her a great deal, she has had to tackle side-effects such as nervousness, loss of appetite, nausea, and headache.
- Theodora has had issues with her fluctuating weight and would often be bullied for being skinny by her schoolmates. She would also often get teased for eating a lot and not putting on any weight.
- Via her mother, she has a connection with the English aristocracy. She is a distant relative of Lady Sophia Cavendish, the daughter of the 11th Duke of Devonshire and Hugh Cavendish, Baron Cavendish of Furness.
Featured Image by Theodora Lee / Instagram