Born Place / Residence
Los Angeles, California, United States
Alexa Losey went to the Crean Lutheran High School in Orange County.
She also got enrolled in a course at the International Baccalaureate.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – She has 2 younger brothers.
Alexa Losey is represented by Select Management.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Alexa Losey has dated
- Ricky Dillon – In August 2013, Alexa was rumored to be going out with YouTube star Ricky Dillon. The speculation about their relationship started when she took to her Twitter account to reveal that she had kissed an unnamed YouTube star. As they had been regularly hanging out together, it didn’t take long for fans to put two together. A couple of hours after the original tweet, a screenshot of a deleted tweet in which she had confirmed hookup with Ricky, started doing rounds on the social media.
- Caspar Lee – Alexa and YouTuber Caspar Lee were roomies in 2013. Talks about their dating sparked probably because they stayed together.
- Jack Maynard – In 2016, she was linked with another YouTuber Jack Maynard. They were seen discussing their marriage plans on Twitter in November 2016.
Race / Ethnicity
33-28-35 in or 84-71-89 cm
8 (US) or 40 (EU) or 12 (UK)
4 (US) or 34.5 (EU)
Alexa is one of the most popular YouTube influencers and she has used her strong presence to promote a number of products and brands.
Her religious views aren’t known.
Best Known For
- The popularity of her YouTube channel, which has over 1 million subscribers.
- Being one of the most influential beauty and fashion social media gurus.
In June 2016, she made her theatrical film debut in a minor role in a family drama movie, Jessica Darling’s It List.
First TV Show
In 2013, Alexa made her first TV show appearance as herself in the reality series, Inspiration Nation.
Alexa Losey regularly works out with her personal trainer Christopher Kadima, a former French basketball player to ensure her body is in the best shape possible. Overall, her workouts are geared towards working complete body but she places a special emphasis on improving her butt.
She usually starts her workout with a warm-up session on a treadmill, which lasts about four minutes. For her lower body, she relies on exercises such as dumbbell squats, lunges, and jump squats. Pushups, curls, and dumbbell rows are her preferred exercises for upper body conditioning. Chris also has her indulge in a 5-minute boxing session, which comprises mostly of sparring.
Alexa Losey Favorite Things
- Places to Shop – Buffalo Exchange, Saks 5th Avenue, LF, and Urban Outfitters
- Past Fashion Trends – Feathered headbands and flapper dresses
- Can’t Live Without Item – Sunscreen
- Travel Beauty Bag Essentials – Lipgloss, chapstick, and sunscreen
- Makeup Inspirations – Bobbi Brown and Napoleon Perdis
- Ice Cream – Phish Food by Ben and Jerry’s
Source – Teen Vogue, Daily Mail
Alexa Losey Facts
- She started her YouTube career out of sheer boredom. She had gone on a vacation to Utah with her family and while her family was hitting the slopes, she decided to create makeup videos and post it on YouTube so that she didn’t have to sit alone for the whole day.
- She had created her YouTube account in November 2009 to post a video project that she had to make as a part of her school studies. She had a pink leopard bronzer and a smokey eye palette and decided to combine it for her username smokeypinkleopard.
- At the age of 16, she had to check into a mental rehabilitation center for weeks as she battled anxiety, eating orders, and depression. She also struggled while balancing extracurricular activities, schoolwork, and her YouTube career.
- Alexa Losey had to endure severe bullying in school, which pushed her towards depression. She had to seek therapy and had to change schools to get her life on track.
- She dislikes pickles.
- Follow her on Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Google+.
Featured Image by Alexa Losey / Instagram