|Cleo Massey Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||November 19, 1993|
Cleo Massey is an Australian actress who is best known for portraying roles such as Kim Sertori in H2O: Just Add Water, Young Dee in The Little Things, and Sophie in The Bureau of Magical Things. She has also appeared in a variety of other TV shows and films such as Monarch Cove, Mortified, and Cortazar in Love. Cleo started her blog, Pass Around the Smile, in 2015.
Cleo Rose Massey
Launceston, Tasmania, Australia
Cleo attended acting classes of her mom when she was growing.
Actress, singer, lifestyle blogger
- Mother – Anna Waters-Massey (Actress, acting teacher)
- Siblings – Joey Massey (Younger Brother) (Actor)
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
55 kg or 121 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Cleo Massey has dated –
- On December 11, 2021, Cleo tied the knot with her partner of 10 years.
Race / Ethnicity
Blue colored eyes
34-26-33 in or 86-66-84 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU) or 8 (UK)
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU) or 5.5 (UK)
She has appeared in a handful of commercials – both national (Australian) and overseas (International).
Best Known For
Playing Kim Sertori in the Network Ten’s dramatic fantasy series H2O: Just Add Water from 2006 to 2010.
As a Singer
She has released a couple of covers of various popular songs, done some voiceovers, etc.
Cleo first appeared in the short film Humidity Rising for her role as Chrissy in 2006. Her mom was also present in the film.
Though, her first feature film appearance was in 2010 via the rom-com The Little Things for her role as Young Dee.
First TV Show
In 2006, Cleo appeared in the Australian TV series Mortified for her small role as Brittany’s Cheer Squad.
She exercises and takes care of her diet. She tweeted this update on her Twitter in January 2015.
Cleo posted a picture of her after a workout session on Instagram.
Cleo Massey Favorite Things
- Food – Chocolate
Source – Twitter
Cleo Massey Facts
- Cleo also sings songs and can play guitar.
- Cleo played “Kim Sertori” in H2O: Just Add Water and her character’s older sister’s name was “Cleo Sertori” (played by Phoebe Tonkin). Coincidentally, they shared the same first name.
- Cleo started making TV and film appearances at the age of 11.
- Cleo first reads the complete script. Then, she breaks it down into sections and reads each line thrice in her head. This is how she memorizes the script.
- In reel life also, Cleo and her mom Anna played daughter-mother in the short film Humidity Rising (2006).
- Cleo has started a personal blog called Pass Around The Smile (passaroundthesmile.com).
- Cleo once received a phone call saying that she was in the top three actresses for a role consideration. But, just 10 minutes later, her role got canceled.
- Visit her official website @ www.cleomassey.com.