New York, United States
Her educational background is not known.
Fashion / Runway model
Maud Welzen is signed to these modeling agencies –
- Munich Models – Munich
- Option Model Agency – Zurich
- DNA Model Management – New York
- Model Management – Hamburg
- View Management – Spain
- Elite Model Management – Copenhagen
- Elite Model Management – Amsterdam
- Elite Model Management – Milan
- Elite Model Management – Paris
- Elite Model Management – Stockholm
- Elite Model Management – Toronto
- Elite Model Management – London
- Kee Mod – Sao Paulo
- IB Talent Management – New York (Mother Agency)
5 ft 10½ in or 179 cm
54 kg or 119 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has not revealed about her boyfriend or significant other in any of the interviews.
Race / Ethnicity
33-24-34 in or 84-61-86 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU)
9 (US) or 39.5 (EU) or 6.5 (UK)
Maud, as a model, gas advertised for numerous brands and designers like Belstaff, Gucci eyewear, Joe Fresh, John Galliano, Ralph Lauren, Valentino, Versace eyewear, Versace watches, Versus, RMK, and others.
Best Known For
Working with brands like Ralph Lauren, Versace, Gucci, and Victoria’s Secret.
First Fashion Show
Maud Welzen debuted with Ready to Wear – Autumn / Winter 2010 fashion show where she modeled for Claes Iversen, and Mattijs van Bergen.
She never skips yogurt in her breakfast. It’s her must have.
She uses Vaseline to keep her skin moisturized during the cold season.
Maud Welzen Favorite Things
- Food (In Between Show Snack) – Dutch cookies, Sultana cookies
- Fashion Designer – Burberry, Prada
- Dress – A little black dress
- Color – Blue
- Music – Hip hop
- Film – The Devil Wears Prada (2006)
- Book – Her name was Sarah
- Sport – Handball
Maud Welzen Facts
- Maud was discovered at the age of 13 when she was on a school trip in Paris.
- Maud walked in Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show in 2012 and 2014. The model walked for PINK, the younger Victoria’s Secret line.
- Welzen started her career in 2010 at the age of 16.
- Maud Welzen is good friends with models Julia Nobis, Patricia Van Der Vliet, Mirte Maas, Theres Alexandersson, Lisanne de Jong, Codie Young, Emily Baker, and Josilyn Williams.
- She always looks at her phone just after waking up and before going to bed.
- Maud can sleep a ton continuously if she has time. Otherwise, during fashion shows, she gets to sleep a maximum of seven to eight hours. But, this is enough for her to re-energize.
- She loves reading and reads magazines and dramatic novels. This is her favorite genre.
- She does not like rain.
- She likes traveling and her job includes lots of traveling. She would like to visit Las Vegas.
- She has kept a pet dog, rabbit, and birds at her home.
- Maud graced the magazine cover of Elle Netherlands for its August 2011 issue.
- She lives with the personal motto – “Live your life and be yourself.”
- Whitney Port is her all-time style icon.
- Find Maud on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook Fan Page.