|Maud Welzen Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10½ in|
|Date of Birth||November 13, 1993|
Maud Welzen is a Dutch model. She has worked for various designers and brands such as Chanel, Vera Wang, Oscar de la Renta, Herve Leger, Gucci, Victoria’s Secret, Alexander McQueen, Burberry, Michael Kors, Monique Lhuillier, Dolce & Gabbana, Ports 1961, Giambattista Valli, Moschino, Viktor & Rolf, Ralph Lauren, Calvin Klein, Valentino, Cushnie Et Ochs, Carolina Herrera, Blumarine, DKNY, Giorgio Armani, Philosophy di Lorenzo Serafini, Tommy Hilfiger, Costume National, Trussardi, Iceberg, Elie Saab, Marc Jacobs, Gareth Pugh, John Galliano, Sacai, Rick Owens, J Brand, Bottega Veneta, Prabal Gurung, Belstaff, DSquared2, Akris, Burberry Prorsum, Phillip Lim, Lacoste, Zuhair Murad, Salvatore Ferragamo, Jill Stuart, Armani Prive, Costume National, Christian Dior, Just Cavalli, Jil Sander, Prada, Versus, Guy Laroche, Ann Demeulemeester, Blugirl, Christopher Kane, Bill Blass, Dries Van Noten, Max Mara, Les Copains, Theyskens’ Theory, Topshop Unique, Gap, Altuzarra, Barbara Bui, Pringle of Scotland, Rag & Bone, and Cacharel.
New York City, New York, United States
Fashion / Runway Model
Maud Welzen is signed to these modeling agencies –
- Munich Models – Munich
- Option Model Agency – Zurich
- DNA Model Management – New York
- Model Management – Hamburg
- View Management – Spain
- Elite Model Management – Copenhagen
- Elite Model Management – Amsterdam
- Elite Model Management – Milan
- Elite Model Management – Paris
- Elite Model Management – Stockholm
- Elite Model Management – Toronto
- Elite Model Management – London
- Kee Mod – Sao Paulo
- IB Talent Management – New York (Mother Agency)
5 ft 10½ in or 179 cm
54 kg or 119 pounds
Race / Ethnicity
33-24-34 in or 84-61-86 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU)
9 (US) or 39.5 (EU) or 6.5 (UK)
Maud, as a model, gas advertised for numerous brands and designers like Belstaff, Gucci eyewear, Joe Fresh, John Galliano, Ralph Lauren, Valentino, Versace eyewear, Versace watches, Versus, RMK, and others.
Best Known For
Working with brands like Ralph Lauren, Versace, Gucci, and Victoria’s Secret.
First Fashion Show
Maud Welzen debuted with the Ready to Wear – Autumn / Winter 2010 fashion show where she modeled for Claes Iversen and Mattijs van Bergen.
She never skips yogurt in her breakfast. It’s her must-have.
She uses Vaseline to keep her skin moisturized during the cold season.
Maud Welzen Favorite Things
- Food (In Between Show Snack) – Dutch cookies, Sultana cookies
- Fashion Designer – Burberry, Prada
- Dress – A little black dress
- Color – Blue
- Music – Hip hop
- Film – The Devil Wears Prada (2006)
- Book – Her name was Sarah
- Sport – Handball
Source – Elle.com, Vogue.it
Maud Welzen Facts
- Maud was discovered at the age of 13 when she was on a school trip in Paris.
- Maud walked in Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show in 2012 and 2014. The model walked for PINK, the younger Victoria’s Secret line.
- Welzen started her career in 2010 at the age of 16.
- Maud Welzen is good friends with models Julia Nobis, Patricia Van Der Vliet, Mirte Maas, Theres Alexandersson, Lisanne de Jong, Codie Young, Emily Baker, and Josilyn Williams.
- She always looks at her phone just after waking up and before going to bed.
- Maud can sleep a ton continuously if she has time. Otherwise, during fashion shows, she gets to sleep a maximum of seven to eight hours. But, this is enough for her to re-energize.
- She loves reading and reads magazines and dramatic novels. This is her favorite genre.
- She does not like the rain.
- She likes traveling and her job includes lots of traveling. She would like to visit Las Vegas.
- She has kept a pet dog, rabbit, and birds at her home.
- Maud graced the magazine cover of Elle Netherlands for its August 2011 issue.
- She has also been featured in magazines and editorials such as Marie Claire France, Elle Italy, Elle Germany, Elle Russia, Harper’s Bazaar Kazakhstan, Elle France, Vogue Japan, TUSH, V Magazine, Interview, Harper’s Bazaar Spain, Dazed & Confused, V Magazine Spain, and L’Officiel France.
- She lives with the personal motto – “Live your life and be yourself.”
- Whitney Port is her all-time style icon.