Álvaro Borja Morata Martín
Alvaro’s educational background is not known.
- Father – Alfonso Morata
- Mother – Susana Martin Ramos
- Siblings – Marta Abril Morata Martin (Older Sister)
Morata’s manager is not known.
He has though played with the Italian club Juventus FC.
Striker / Forward
6 ft 2½ in or 189 cm
187 lbs or 85 kg
Girlfriend / Spouse
Alvaro Morata dated –
- Maria Pombo (2014-2015) – Alvaro was in a relationship with the Spanish model Maria Pombo from March 2014 to August 2015.
- Alice Campello (2016-Present) – Alvaro was then linked with the Italian model, Alice Campello. They got engaged on December 10, 2016. They got married later on June 17, 2017, in Venice, Italy. In July 2018, the couple welcomed twins, sons Alessandro and Leonardo.
Race / Ethnicity
- Light stubble beard
- Soft hair
Alvaro’s body specifications may be –
- Chest – 40 in or 102 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 14.5 in or 37 cm
- Waist – 34 in or 86 cm
Alvaro has signed a sponsorship contract with the sportswear company Adidas.
Morata has appeared in a TV advert for the football game Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 and 2016.
Best Known For
His great movement on the football pitch, finishing skills and for being a very gifted striker often compared to the former Spanish player Fernando Morientes.
First Football Match
On August 15, 2010, Alvaro debuted for Real Madrid Castilla in a friendly match against AD Alcorcon in which he scored a goal.
He had his debut for the Real Madrid’s first team on December 12, 2010, in a La Liga win over Real Zaragoza. Alvaro entered the game in the 88th minute after he substituted Angel Di Maria.
Morata played his first official Serie A match on September 13, 2014, in a victory over Udinese Calcio.
For the first time, Alvaro performed as a part of the Spanish U-21 national team at the 2013 European Championship in Israel.
He debuted for the senior national team of Spain on November 15, 2014, in a match against Belarus.
- Key passes
- Defensive contribution
Alvaro Morata Facts
- Morata began his career via the youth team of Getafe.
- In 2008, Alvaro moved to play for Real Madrid C with which he won two youth league trophies.
- In July 2010, Morata joined Real Madrid Castilla after being promoted for his great performances in Real Madrid C.
- Alvaro scored his first hattrick in a 7-1 win over Deportivo de La Coruna B on February 13, 2011.
- On March 18, 2014, Morata scored his debut goal in the UEFA Champions League in a 3-1 win over the Bundesliga club FC Schalke 04.
- On July 19, 2014, Morata shifted to the Italian Serie A club Juventus F.C. Alvaro signed a five-year contract for a total price of 20 million euros. His deal included a buy-back clause in case Real Madrid wanted him back in future.
- On December 10, 2015, he extended his contract with Juventus until 2020.
- He was first selected to represent the Spanish U-17 squad at the 2009 FIFA World Cup in Nigeria.
- Morata has also played for the U-19 national team of Spain at the Japan International Tournament. He was also called for the 2011 UEFA European U-19 Championship in Romania.
- On November 7, 2014, the Spanish national selector Vicente del Bosque called Morata to join the senior national team of Spain.
- Alvaro scored his first international goal on March 27, 2015, in a match against Ukraine.
- In March 2014, he cut all of his hair to show support to the kids who suffered from cancer.
- Follow Morata on his Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.