|Ludmilla Radchenko Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||November 11, 1978|
Ludmilla Radchenko is a Russian model, artist, actress, and TV personality who has had a prolific modeling career, starting in Russia and then continuing in Italy where she had moved to around the time she was about to turn 20. She has also acted in films such as Backward (2010), A Light Of Passion (2008), and Ganja Fiction (2013); and the TV series On the Road (2006) and Crime Evidence. In the mid-2000s, she had made a conscious decision to focus more time and effort on painting and her works of art have been exhibited in galleries and events in several cities including Milan, New York City, and Monaco.
Ludmilla Vladimirovna Radchenko
Omsk, Omsk Oblast, Russia
Milan, Lombardy, Italy
Ludmilla had graduated, in 1999, with a degree in fashion design.
Model, Artist, Actress, TV Personality
She is represented by –
- Urban Management, Modeling Agency, Milan, Lombardy, Italy
- Gwen Management, Modeling Agency, Milan, Lombardy, Italy
- Via Varanini, Manager and Booking Agent, Pop Art Studio, Milan, Lombardy, Italy
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ludmilla has dated –
- Edoardo Costa (2004-2005)
- Franklin Santana (2004-2008) – Ludmilla had first met Venezuelan model and actor Franklin Santana in 2004 when they were shooting for the celebrity reality game show La Talpa. They began dating soon after and were engaged in 2005. They had parted ways in 2008.
- Manuel Dallori (2006)
- Luca Dorigo (2008-2009)
- Matteo Viviani (2013-Present) – Ludmilla got married to Italian TV presenter Matteo Viviani on July 19, 2013. They have 2 children together – a daughter named Eva Viviani and a son named Nikita Viviani (b. May 25, 2017).
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Russian descent.
She often tends to dye her hair Blonde.
- Slender frame
- Center-parted, shoulder-length, straight hair
- Affable smile
- Gleaming face
Ludmilla Radchenko Facts
- Ludmilla’s career in TV began after she arrived in Italy, with her first break coming with a minor role in the TV program Paperissima in the late 1990s. She then worked in several minor or supporting roles in the next few years, even appearing as a dancer in a few musical programs.
- In 2003, she was selected to present a show called Spicy Tg and became a household name in Italy in 2005 when the celebrity reality game show La Talpa was aired. She had reached the semi-final stage of the show.
- In 2008, she had posed for a series of er*tic photographs for an advertising campaign and calendar for Fapim, an Italian windows fittings manufacturer.
- After her appearance in La Talpa, she began to devote more time to art and had an exhibition of her paintings in Milan. She had later undertaken a long study trip to New York City, where a series of her painting collections were displayed in various galleries and exhibitions.
- In 2010, she had been selected to work with the international painting firm Gemlucart of Monaco, where she started her long-running collaboration with the Opera Gallery.
- In February 2011, the city of Milan had helped to support the installation of one of her art collections at the House of World Cultures. In May 2011, a New York gallery had presented her work at the Eating Art festival.
Featured Image by Ludmilla Radchenko / Instagram