|Tiffany Watson Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||November 2, 1993|
Tiffany Watson got mainstream exposure after she was cast in the popular reality TV show, Made in Chelsea. She was cast in the show because the show producers wanted to pair her with her older sister, Lucy Watson. She proved to be a huge hit in the show as she regularly got in fights with her fellow female co-stars.
London, England, United Kingdom
Tiffany Watson went to the Eastbourne College in Sussex.
Blogger, TV Personality
- Father – Clive Watson (Pub and Restaurant Chain Owner)
- Siblings – Lucy Watson (Older Sister) (TV Personality)
- Others – Alfie (Younger Half-Brother), Edwin (Younger Half-Brother)
Tiffany Watson is represented by S Creative.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Tiffany Watson has dated –
- Sam Thompson (2015-2017) – In 2015, Tiffany started going out with TV personality, Sam Thompson. However, they decided to head in separate directions after it was revealed that she had cheated on Sam in the summer of 2015 while holidaying in Thailand. She initially told Sam that she had just kissed some guy before coming clean and admitting later that she had instead slept with another man. They eventually resolved their differences and by the end of season 10 of Made in Chelsea, they had got back together. However, their reconciliation didn’t last long and they ended their relationship in 2017. She later claimed that they weren’t able to completely trust each other.
- Cameron McGeehan – Tiffany later started dating footballer Cameron McGeehan and the couple got engaged in October 2021. They got married in 2022 in Surrey. In 2022, Tiffany revealed that she had suffered a miscarriage eight weeks into her pregnancy. In February 2023, Tiffany and Cameron confirmed that they were expecting their first child together. On June 21, 2023, they were blessed with a baby boy named Jude Maximus McGeehan.
Race / Ethnicity
Tiffany Watson has used her social media activities to promote products and brands such as Missy Empire, Koi Footwear, ThreeSixFive, Hairburst, Nutribuddy, Gem Advocate UK, Iceland Foods, and Reebok.
In 2018, she was made the brand ambassador for Pom Wonderful. She has also served as a spokesperson for second-hand online luxury boutique, Rebelle Official.
Best Known For
- Having appeared in the popular dating TV series, Made in Chelsea
- Her strong presence on social media platforms. She has managed to earn over 700k followers on her official Instagram account.
First TV Show
In 2014, Tiffany Watson made her first TV show appearance in the dating series, Made in Chelsea.
To keep herself fit, Tiffany Watson relies on the guidance of her personal trainer. She believes that having a personal trainer helps her push her limit which she won’t be able to just do by herself. She makes sure that she works out at least 4 times a week.
Even if she is busy or is on holidays, she makes sure that she still gets some exercise done. While holidaying with her former boyfriend Sam Thompson, she used to do a lot of yoga and cycling. She also loves working out with her sister, Lucy Watson.
When it comes to her diet, she focuses on eating a healthy and balanced diet. She tries to cut back on her carbs consumption as much as possible. She has also made it a point to eat breakfast daily. Plus, she drinks a lot of water throughout the day.
Tiffany Watson Favorite Things
- Healthy Meal – Salmon fillet with steamed vegetables and quinoa
Source – Daily Mail
Tiffany Watson Facts
- She has got an ink art of a scorpion tattooed on her right wrist as a nod to her star sign.
- In January 2018, she started working as a columnist for the Health Magazine. In her columns, she focused on writing about the vegan lifestyle.
- In October 2017, she launched her personalized stationery and gift brand called Threesixfive. All the products are vegan and are wrapped with recycled paper.
- She has collaborated with her older sister Lucy Watson on her accessories line called Creature.
- She was studying at Eastbourne College when she was approached for a proposal to appear in Made in Chelsea. The show producers wanted to pair her with her older sister.
- In 2018, she revealed that she was targeted by a stalker. She has also revealed that at one time, she used to receive more than 200 hate messages on social media daily.
- Follow Tiffany Watson on Twitter and Instagram.
Featured Image by Tiffany Watson / Instagram