|Hailey Baldwin Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7½ in|
|Date of Birth||November 22, 1996|
Hailey Baldwin is an American model, television personality, actor, host, and trained ballet dancer who has worked with many brands and fashion designers such as Jeremy Scott, Tory Burch, Tommy Hilfiger, Prabal Gurung, Moschino, Philipp Plein, Elie Saab, Versace, Topshop, etc. She comes from a family that has been in the entertainment industry for years and in 2018, she married globally-acclaimed singer Justin Bieber.
Hailey Rhode Baldwin
Tucson, Arizona, United States
Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
She was homeschooled by her mother. During her teen years, she received training at the American Ballet Theater in New York.
Fashion/Runway Model, TV Personality, Actor, Host, Trained Ballet Dancer
- Father – Stephen Baldwin (Actor, Director, Producer, Conservative Political Activist)
- Mother – Kennya Baldwin (Brazilian Graphic Designer)
- Siblings – Alaia Baldwin (Older Sister) (Model)
- Others – Alexander Rae Baldwin, Jr. (Paternal Grandfather), Carol Newcomb Martineau (Paternal Grandmother), Eumir Deodato (Maternal Grandfather) (Brazilian Pianist, Composer, Arranger, Record Producer), Minas Gerais (Maternal Grandmother), Ireland Baldwin (Cousin) (Model), Alec Baldwin (Uncle) (Actor), William Baldwin (Uncle) (Actor), Daniel Baldwin (Uncle) (Actor)
Hailey Baldwin has been connected with these modeling agencies –
- Storm Models – London
- Ford Models – New York
- Silent Models – Paris
- Heroes Model Management
She is also represented by William Morris Endeavor Entertainment, Talent and Literary Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States.
5 ft 7½ in or 171 cm
54 kg or 119 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Hailey Baldwin has dated –
- Justin Bieber (2015, 2016, 2018-Present) – Hailey was seen pool partying with Canadian singer, Justin Bieber at his LA-based home in January 2015. None of them accepted the dating relationship. Hence, it was a RUMOR. Later, in January 2016, they were again seen partying and kissing in St. Barts. They split in April 2016. In July 2018, the duo was again seen together when their Mercedes-Benz car got broke in the middle of the road in The Hamptons followed by the beach time. They reportedly got engaged in July 2018 and later got married in September 2018 in New York City courthouse. On September 30, 2019, they had a second ceremony in South Carolina.
- Luke Hemmings (2015) – Australian band 5 Seconds of Summer‘s Luke and Hailey were RUMORed to be dating in October 2015 when they were reportedly seen during a date. But, Hailey denies all these rumors.
- Fai Khadra (2015-2016) – She was romantically linked with the Palestinian multi-disciplinary model, Instagram star, and musician, Fai Khadra, from May 2015 to February 2016.
- Drake (2016) – Hailey and Canadian rapper and singer Drake were RUMORed to be dating from May 2016 to August 2016.
- Jordan Barrett (2016) – Hailey was reportedly dating fashion model Jordan Barrett in 2016. As per the reports, they were spotted getting amorous at the Moschino Fashion Show.
- Cameron Dallas (2016-2017) – In August 2016, Hailey started dating Vine star Cameron Dallas. They dated together for 10 months until June 2017.
- Jordan Clarkson (2017) – In April 2017, Hailey was rumored to have hooked up with the basketball star Jordan Clarkson.
- Chandler Parsons (2017) – Hailey was pictured hanging out with basketball player Chandler Parsons at the start of 2017. In June of that year, they were spotted enjoying each others’ company at The Montage in Beverly Hills.
- Shawn Mendes (2017-2018) – In October 2017, singer Shawn Mendes and Hailey were first linked together. They didn’t accept their relationship but were seen together. In March 2018, during an interview with Us Weekly Hailey revealed that she was single. During the entire duration of the relationship, she neither accepted nor denied the relationship rumors.
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (White, Latino, Hispanic)
Hailey has English, Irish, French-Canadian, German, and Scottish ancestry on her dad’s side while she has Brazilian (including Portuguese, Spanish, and Italian/Sicilian) ancestry on her mom’s side.
Light Blonde (Natural Hair Color)
She has dyed them ‘Brown’ in the past.
32-24-34 in or 81-61-86 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU) or 6 (UK)
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU) or 5.5 (UK)
She has done endorsement work for various brands which include the likes of Karl Lagerfeld, Hilfiger Denim, Guess, Bulgari, Miu Miu Eyewear, Philipp Plein, Denim & Supply Ralph Lauren, H&M, Topshop, Revolve, Guess, Bulgari, Alexander Wang, and Levi’s.
In January 2022, Hailey was featured in the new campaign for Miu Miu.
She grew up an Evangelical Christian and attends Hillsong Church.
Best Known For
- Being a part of the Baldwin family
- She is also known for her modeling assignments and appearing in catalogs of big fashion houses.
Regarding Fashion Shows
She walked for Topshop in the Spring / Summer 2015 Fashion Show held in London.
In 2012, she walked in Sherri Hill’s prom runway show.
She has also walked/modeled for Sonia Rykiel at Paris Spring / Summer 2015 Fashion Week.
She made her theatrical film debut in a cameo in the 2018 heist comedy film, Ocean’s 8, starring Sandra Bullock, Cate Blanchett, Anne Hathaway, Mindy Kaling, Sarah Paulson, Awkwafina, Rihanna, and Helena Bonham Carter.
First TV Show
In 2009, Hailey guest appeared in the comedy music show Saturday Night Live as herself in an episode titled “Alec Baldwin / Jonas Brothers.”
Her pictures have been clicked while hitting the gym. She definitely works out.
Hailey keeps Nature Valley granola bars with her all the time and whenever she feels hungry, she eats them.
To maintain her good health, having good sleep, regular exercises, and a clean diet are among her top priorities.
She has a busy life and her breakfast is generally like apple, and peanut butter, or oatmeal.
During fashion weeks, she doesn’t get time to workout. But, she believes running or at least walking in heels everywhere, every now and then gives a nice workout.
Hailey Baldwin Bieber Favorite Things
- Coffee Shop – Starbucks
- Starbucks Order – Iced hazelnut blended drink
Source – Yahoo
Hailey Baldwin Tattoos
- In October 2020, Hailey got 2 new tattoos. One was ‘J’ written for her husband Justin Bieber on her left ring finger. The other one she got was ‘beleza’ (which means beauty in Portuguese) on her neck.
- In 2015, Hailey got the tattoo of a handgun on her middle finger on the left hand. In 2021, she would have never opted for such type of a tattoo as she believed guns are savage.
- Later in March 2021, she got the tattoo of a Peach on the inner side of her left arm in celebration of the success of Justin Bieber’s song, Peaches. Justin also has the same tattoo on his neck.
- In December 2021, she got a single-line tattoo that reads “new york” underneath a diamond tattoo just by her right ear.
Hailey Baldwin Bieber Facts
- Hailey is good friends with Kendall Jenner, Bella Hadid, Kylie Jenner, and Jaden Smith.
- Hailey Baldwin has appeared in French Connection’s Autumn / Winter 2014 collection.
- Hailey has also modeled for magazines like Tatler, Love, Flaunt, i-D, V Magazine, etc.
- She has a celebrity crush on David Beckham‘s son Brooklyn Beckham.
- She hates wearing a lot of make-up. Though, she uses Neosporin to keep her complexion clear.
- She made it to the L’Officiel Netherlands magazine cover in April 2015.
- She is a fashion designer too. She has made a top for Brandy Melville USA.
- She is a trained ballerina.
- She didn’t want to be a model. It all happened naturally.
- She does not forget to keep face moisturizer, phone charger, hair ties, and ChapStick in her bag.
- In 2015, Hailey sat in the front row of Kanye West‘s Adidas Show alongside Beyonce and Jay-Z.
- Her go-to outfit is black jeans and a black shirt teamed with a leather jacket and chunky boots.
- She has read the Gone Girl novel by Gillian Flynn and finished it in 2014.
- On her parent’s 25th wedding anniversary, she gifted them with a 3-month-old male Shiba Inu (a Japanese breed), which she bought for $2500.
- In 2005, she appeared in the TV movie documentary Livin It: Unusual Suspects as herself. Many members of the Baldwin family also appear in the film.
- She had supported Joe Biden for the next U.S. President in 2020 while her father Stephen Baldwin supported Donald Trump.
- In November 2020, Hailey (along with Justin Bieber) unfollowed celebrity pastor Carl Lentz on Instagram after his infidelity scandal.
- In December 2020, she revealed on her Instagram that she was suffering from perioral dermatitis on her skin.
- In February 2021, Hailey and Justin Bieber sold their 6,132-square-foot, 5-bed, 7-bath mansion in Beverly Hills for $7,955,000.
- In March 2021, Hailey Bieber revealed that she, though, doesn’t like wearing face masks as she has to breathe in the same air every time, however, it still helps to conceal her identity by hiding the majority of her face which helps in avoiding paparazzi.
- In 2020, she deleted her Twitter account after being affected by the online bullying and negative comments on her feed.
- Hailey Bieber has a song named after her titled ‘Hailey Beebs’ from the band Almost Monday which was released in 2021.
- In April 2021, she revealed to Harper’s Bazaar that she was still figuring out who she was as a person, as a wife, and in her career and hence was spending less time on social media.
- In 2021, Hailey had started her YouTube series Who’s In My Bathroom?
- In June 2021, Hailey revealed on Addison Rae‘s podcast That Was Fun? that she was not thinking of getting into acting.
- The first time she had ever gone to Met Gala, she had twisted her ankle and broken her foot, the next morning.
- In March 2022, Hailey was hospitalized in Palm Springs, California, after she reportedly experienced stroke-like symptoms while vacationing with her husband Justin Bieber. It was later revealed that it happened due to a very small blood clot in her brain. However, she later recovered.
- In 2022, Hailey was featured on the cover of the “May 2022” issue of Allure.
- Hailey is the owner of a skincare line called Rhode. In June 2022, it was revealed that another company with the same name was suing her brand for copyright infringement.