|Stephen Baldwin Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||May 12, 1966|
Stephen Baldwin is an American actor, director, and producer known for being the youngest of Baldwin brothers whose career highlights include starring roles in a few 90’s Hollywood hits such as Posse (1993), 8 Seconds (1994), and The Usual Suspects (1995).
Stephen Andrew Baldwin
Massapequa, Long Island, New York, United States
- Rock Tavern, New York, United States
- Queens, New York City, United States
- Owns a ranch in Tucson, Arizona, United States
He studied acting at the American Academy of Dramatic Arts.
Actor, Producer, Director, Author, Conservative Political Activist
- Father – Alexander Rae Baldwin, Jr. (High School Social Studies Teacher, Football Coach)
- Mother – Carol Newcomb née Martineau (Activist, Raises money for Cancer Research)
- Siblings – Elizabeth Keuchler (Older Sister) (Executive Director, The Carol M. Baldwin Breast Cancer Research Fund of Central New York), Alexander Rae Baldwin III aka Alec (Older Brother) (Actor, Writer, Comedian, Producer), Daniel Leroy Baldwin (Older Brother) (Actor, Director, Producer), William Joseph Baldwin aka Billy (Older Brother) (Actor, Producer, Writer), Jane Anne Sasso (Older Sister)
- Others – Alexander Rae Baldwin (Paternal Grandfather), Ruth Noble (Paternal Grandmother), Charles Keuchler (Brother-in-Law) (Landscaper), Randy Sasso (Brother-in-Law) (Consultant at Kelley Blue Book), Eumir Deodato de Almeida (Father-in-Law) (Brazilian Music Composer), Mary Ellen Deodato (Mother-in-Law), Andrew Aronow (Son-in-Law) (Filmmaker, Producer), Justin Drew Bieber (Son-in-Law) (Singer, Songwriter, Pop Star). Stephen also has 12 nieces and 9 nephews.
He is represented by –
- Kevin McCullough, XtreMEDIA, New York City, United States
- Matthew Rich aka Matt Rich, PlanetPR
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
81 kg or 178.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Stephen has dated –
- Kennya Deodato (1987–Present) – Kennya is a graduate of Parsons School of Design and was working as a graphics designer when she met Stephen for the first time in a subway in New York City. The couple got married after dating for 3 years in 1990. They are parents to supermodels Alaia Aronow (b. January 1993) and Hailey Bieber (b. November 1996).
- Ruth Perez Anselmi (2016 – 2018) – Stephen had an extramarital affair with a Latin American musician and massage therapist based in Los Angeles from 2016 to 2018. Their affair ended when it was exposed by the paparazzi.
Race / Ethnicity
He has Irish, French, and English ancestry.
- Has a thicker lower lip that gives him a distinct pout when posing for the camera
- He has a mole on the right side of his nose.
- He gave voice to a character in the PC Game FreeSpace 2 by Interplay Entertainment in 1999.
- He was also cast in a TV Commercial for M&M’s candy from Mars in 2000 and was hired for radio commercials of Power Swabs tooth whitening system from Stain-Away in 2013.
Stephen Baldwin Facts
- He was an opera singer as a teenager.
- Stephen was also a member of the wrestling team in high school.
- The actor confessed that he started abusing alcohol and cocaine in his teens but got clean by the time he turned 23.
- Stephen has 18 tattoos on his body, which includes his wife’s name on his left shoulder, the word ‘daddy’ for his daughters, ‘3:30’ at the back of his neck for the Bible scripture, and 3 other tattoos that symbolize his commitment to sobriety.
- He got the initials ‘HM’ on his shoulder after Miley Cyrus dared him to do so in exchange for a cameo in his Hannah Montana. Even though Stephen got the tattoo, he did not get to play the guest role.
- The actor’s housekeeper, Augusta, turned his wife into an earnest practitioner of Christianity. After 9 months, immediately after the 9/11 tragedy, Stephen became a born again Christian as well. He reads the Bible for an hour every day.
- To promote Christianity, the actor co-founded Breakthrough Ministry in 2001 that organizes extreme sports events collectively called AsSalt Tour to convey a positive message to the youth. He also found Antioch Ministry in 2008 and Now More Than Ever ministry in 2009 for men and women in the military.
- In July 2009, Stephen applied for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Protection claiming to be in a debt of $2.3 million.
- The actor endorsed Donald Trump for the 2016 Presidential election and his support for Trump has caused a significant rift between him and his brothers Alec and Billy.
- Stephen was the first choice for the role of Jack Tavern in the global commercial hit, Speed (1994). After Baldwin turned down the offer, Keanu Reeves was cast based on his performance in Point Break (1991).
Featured Image by Ilya Haykinson / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0