Jordan Kale Barrett
Byron Bay, New South Wales, Australia
He is based in New York City, New York, United States.
Information about his formal education isn’t available.
- Father – Adrian Barrett (Sentenced to 8 years in jail after being convicted on drug-related charges)
- Mother – Julie Barrett
- Siblings – Unknown
Jordan Barrett is represented by –
- IMG – New York City
- IMG – Paris
- D’management Group – Milan
- IMG – London
- Sight Management Studio – Barcelona
- IMG – Los Angeles
- IMG – Australia
- Bravo Models – Tokyo
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jordan Barrett has dated –
- Paris Hilton (2015) – In the early months of 2015, Jordan was rumored to be going out with socialite and TV personality, Paris Hilton. They were pictured getting close and comfortable at the Milan Fashion Week. Paris and Jordan were later clicked living it up at the Just Cavalli club. They even shared pictures of them cuddling up together on their social media accounts. However, the following month, he shot dating rumors down and claimed that they were just good friends.
- Hailey Baldwin (2016) – In the early weeks of June 2016, Jordan was rumored to be going out with American model Hailey Baldwin. As per the reports, they were spotted getting amorous at the Moschino Fashion Show.
- Lara Stone (2016) – In the summer of 2016, he was reportedly having an affair with Dutch model Lara Stone. They were spotted getting cozy at numerous high profile events. They were pictured leaving Vogue 100 party together.
- Kate Moss (2016) – Jordan was linked with iconic actress and model, Kate Moss in July 2016 after they were pictured putting up an affectionate display while sitting on the front row of the Coach Men’s Show in London.
- Suki Waterhouse (2016) – Jordan was rumored to be dating English model and actress Suki Waterhouse at the end of July 2016. These rumors were further flamed when Jordan shared a picture of them in a bed on Instagram.
- Bella Hadid (2017) – The details of Jordan and model Bella Hadid’s relationship were slapped across a number of gossip tabloids in July 2017, after a paparazzo managed to take pictures of them hanging out together at her apartment in New York City. Bella was furious as the photographer had zoomed in to take pictures of them in the living room. However, this wasn’t the first time their alleged linkup was discussed by the media. They were spotted having a good time at the Cannes Film Festival in the spring of 2017.
- Megan Blake Irwin – Jordan was rumored to be dating Australian model Megan Blake Irwin in the past.
- Montana Cox (2017) – In August 2017, Jordan was reported to be going out with Australian model Montana Cox. These rumors were backed by TV host, Lisa Wilkinson, who claimed on air that they were dating after having spotted Jordan and Montana sitting together at the annual David Jones spring/summer fashion show. However, these relationship rumors were refuted by Montana, who claimed that she was still with Jamie Valmorbida, who is the heir to the fortunes of Lavazza coffee.
- Kaia Gerber (2017) – Jordan was linked with model Kaia Gerber by media in October 2017 after they were pictured embracing, after having attended the CR Fashion Book Party in Paris. In September, they were pictured partying together at an event organized by Paper magazine.
Race / Ethnicity
9 (UK) or 10 (US) or 43 (EU)
Jordan Barrett has done modeling work for the following brands –
- Holt Renfrew
- Tom Ford
- 1 Million Fragrance
His religious views aren’t known.
Best Known For
- Being one of the most popular young Australian male models.
- Having appeared on the covers of the popular magazines such as Vogue, The London Times, Wonderland Magazine, and Hercules.
In 2017, he made his theatrical film debut in the music film, Double Dutchess: Seeing Double, which had pop singer Fergie as the central figure.
First TV Show
Jordan hasn’t appeared on any television show yet.
His workout routine and diet plan aren’t known.
Jordan Barrett Favorite Things
- Cameras – Polaroid and Classic Contax 35mm
- New York City Neighborhood – SoHo
Source – Paper Mag
Jordan Barrett Facts
- He was selected as “Model of the Year” by the popular modeling website, Models.com in December 2016.
- He was also recognized as “Man of Style” at the awards night organized by the popular magazine, GQ.
- While growing up, he wanted to become an astronaut.
- He was discovered in 2010 by an IMG scout at the convenience store. He was 14 years old at that time and was reportedly trying to steal matches as he didn’t have a lighter to smoke a cigarette.
- Early in his career, he mostly worked in Sydney and Tokyo.
- He got his big breakthrough after he worked with photographer Bruce Weber for a photo shoot for VMan. The photoshoot itself was conducted in Miami and it was his first work assignment on the American soil.
- He is very much into adventure sports and has done skydiving on multiple occasions. He even did scuba diving at the age of 13.
- Jordan is pretty fond of body art and has got the phrase “Only the good” tattooed on his left arm. On his right arm, he has got words, “Psycho” and “Gypsy”, inked.
- Follow him on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image by Jordan Barrett / Instagram