Lara Catherina Stone
Geldrop, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
60 kg or 132 pounds
- Lara Stone started dating British comedian David Walliams in September 2009. She then engaged David in January 2010.
- Jordan Barrett (2016) – In the summer of 2016, Lara was reported to be dating popular Australian fashion model Jordan Barrett. They were seen together at various high profile parties.
Lara started dating British comedian, David Walliams in September 2009 and soon announced her engagement to David in January 2010. Lara married David on May 16, 2010 at London’s Claridge’s hotel. The couple separated in March 2015.
The couple welcomed their first child, son Alfred on May 6, 2013.
Race / Ethnicity
36-24-35 in or 91.5–61–89 cm
4 (US) or 34–36 (EU) or 8 (UK)
7 (US) or 37.5 (EU) or 5 (UK)
Best Known For
Her gapped tooth and wobbly walk
Louis Vuitton, Ann Demeulemeester, Chanel, Miu Miu, Cacharel, Lanvin, Prada, Marc Jacobs, Stella McCartney, Balmain, Celine, Hermès, MaxMara, Pollini, Anna Sui, Jean Paul Gaultier, Dolce & Gabbana, Hugo Boss, Michael Kors, Zac Posen, Calvin Klein.
Lara Stone Favorite Things
- Favorite Food – Shepherd’s Pie, Mash, Fish, Chips, English Breakfast
- Favorite Fashion Mentor – Carine Roitfeld
- Favorite Holiday Destination – Portofino, Italy
Lara Stone Facts
- Lara Stone, on 19 February 2010, was ranked as the world’s no. 1 fashion model on the international modeling site models.com. She has maintained this ranking and is still no. 1 in June 2012 also.
- Lara Stone is Victoria’s Secret model.
- Lara Stone is the ex-daughter-in-law of Kathleen Williams and Peter Williams.
- Lara was featured in Pirelli Calendar in 2012 and 2011.
- Lara Stone has a phobia of flying.
- Stone does not like female photographers as they don’t make up their mind easily about what they want to do.
- Lara is gap-toothed.
- Lara Stone always thinks while doing catwalk on the ramp “Don’t fall, Don’t fall”.
- Lara Stone is addicted to chocolate milk shakes.