|Dani Thorne Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||January 19, 1993|
Dani Thorne is an American model, actress, designer, stylist, DJ, social media influencer, and blogger who is the older sister of Bella Thorne. She has been a part of projects such as Zoey 101, Blind Ambition, General Hospital, Hannah Montana, Let’s Roll with Tony Greenhand, The United States of Elie Tahari, and others.
Danielle Vanessa Thorne
Miami, Florida, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Model, Actress, Designer, Stylist, DJ, Social Media Influencer, Blogger
- Father – Delancey Reinaldo “Rey” Thorne (Expired in a motorcycle accident in 2007)
- Mother – Tamara Thorne
- Siblings – Kaili Thorne (Half-Sister) (Actress), Bella Thorne (Younger Sister) (Actress, Singer), Remy Thorne (Younger Brother) (Former Actor, Model, MMA fighter)
Dani Thorne has been signed with –
- (For Modeling) Nicole Bordeaux, Photogenics LA
- (Branding) Jean Kwolek, Artist & Brand, Beverly Hills, California
- (Publicist) Casey Lewis
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Dani Thorne has dated –
- Dylan Jetson (2014-Present) – Dani met photographer turned DJ / Music Producer, Dylan Jetson when she permanently relocated to Los Angeles with her younger sister Bella. The two share strong mutual attraction and camaraderie which is evident from their social media posts. Both Dylan and Dani are very vocal about being in love with each other and despite several years of dating, the intensity of their love does not seem to have dimmed. They collaborate on the work front as much as possible and are nearly inseparable. With friends, Brandi Cyrus and Geoff Abbott, they co-founded the e-commerce custom clothing line called ValleyCity. Dylan is often the photographer for Dani’s photoshoots and calls her his muse. Together, the couple has also made a foray into creating EDM music under the name Master of the People.
Race / Ethnicity
She has a Cuban father and her mother has Irish, Italian, Greek, and English ancestry.
- Three prominent moles on the right cheek
- Very lean
- Unconventional, hipster style in hair, clothing, and makeup
- Lookalike of sister Bella Thorne with slightly softened facial features
35-24.5-33 in or 89-62-84 cm
2 (US) or 6 (UK) or 32 (EU)
8.5 (US) or 6 (UK) or 39 (EU)
Ever since Dani permanently relocated to Los Angeles, she found success as a model. When not designing clothes, she is busy producing content for her blog and social media following.
Through social media platforms, she is often seen promoting her own brand called ValleyCity.
Some of the other brands that she has modeled for are:
- Dream Sister Jane (a London-based fashion brand)
- Triangl Swimwear
- Tommy Hilfiger
- JC Penny’s
Best Known For
Being Bella Thorne’s older sister
Along with her sisters, Kaili and Bella, Dani was an extra on the sets of Blind Ambition (2008).
Before this film, she was also seen in a short film (9-minute long) Viola: The Traveling Rooms of a Little Giant.
First TV Show
One episode appearance in Zoey 101 as a character named Jill in one episode titled: Favor Chain (2007)
- Dani works hard to keep her lean frame toned and Los Angeles has no dearth of exercise classes to help her maintain her stellar flat stomach.
- Sisters Dani and Bella regularly visit Carrie’s Pilates Plus to maintain their famous abs and rely upon French personal trainer Christopher Kadima for strength and conditioning.
- Moreover, Dani is an avid swimmer and often supplements her usual workouts with Yoga.
- In terms of diet, she often implies through her Instagram posts that she is vegan. A fondness for alcohol is the only vice, she appears to have in her dietary habits.
Dani Thorne Favorite Things
- People She Loves To Text – Friend Rachel Lerman, Boyfriend Dylan Jetson
- Seventies Band – The Bee Gees
- Eighties Band – Beastie Boys
- DJ – Bassnectar, Skrillex, Marshmello, Jauz, Slushii, Tchami, Flosstradamus
- Spirit Animal – Owl
- Sneakers – Converse
- Mascara – Smashbox
- TV Shows – Banshee, Under the Dome, Impractical Jokers, American Horror Story
- Designers – Vivienne Westwood, Olivier Rousteing, John Galliano, Donatella Versace
- Songs – I Think I Like it by Fake Blood, I Want You by Marian Hill, Lady Killers by G-Eazy, Never Be Like You by Flume ft Kai, Ookay by Thief
- Beauty Essentials Dani Cannot Do Without – Well-shaped eyebrows, highlighter, tinted moisturizer
- Album – Miley Cyrus and Her Dead Petz (2015)
- Photographer – Mario Testino
- Holiday Destination – Anywhere outdoors in the heart of nature
Source – Popular TV, WetSealBlog.com, Live Fast Mag
Dani Thorne Facts
- Dani Thorne’s fans are called Danisaurs.
- She started acting in advertisements as a child model at the age of 3. Her first job was a Pampers commercial.
- Growing up in the fashion industry, she started designing clothes at the age of 15 for a more concrete form of self-expression.
- She can find inspiration for her fashion-forward designs from anywhere while looking at various people, places, plants, and colors. Once, she came across an idea while eating a bright-colored gelato.
- Dani claims she is very good at mimicry and impressions. She can take her voice pitch to go extremely low and deep to a very shrill and high pitch for impact.
- Living in a family of actors, Dani’s life was very busy growing up. She says it was great running back and forth to each other’s sets, castings, and callbacks. When one of the four siblings did not get a job, the others were always there to lift each other’s spirits.
- Dani confesses that she has too much attention deficit disorder to read a complete book for leisure. Her go-to point of reference for information is the Internet and she quits reading the moment she finds the answer to her query.
- Contrary to what her social media posts suggest, Dani is not very sociable or outgoing. She prefers to stay at home to work on her music or designs. Her boyfriend, Dylan and her sister, Bella are the only people she is available to 24/7.
- The one thing Dani likes about her current generation is that they are very self-confident in being themselves and do not feel the pressure to conform to any stereotype.
- She befriended Miley Cyrus while working on the sets of Hannah Montana in 2008. Dani reached out to Miley’s sister Brandi to collaborate with her to design her clothing line and she gladly agreed.
I LOVE DANI AND DYLAN TOGETHER!! MASTER OF THE PEOPLE!!!!!