|Olivier Rousteing Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||September 13, 1986|
Olivier Rousteing is a French fashion designer who has achieved great heights of success after taking on the role of creative director of the reputed French luxury brand, Balmain in 2011.
Bordeaux, Nouvelle-Aquitaine, France
Paris, Île-de-France, France
Olivier studied fashion at the renowned ESMOD (Ecole Supérieure des Arts et Techniques de la Mode), but dropped out in his first year due to a lack of creative freedom.
- Father – Bruno-Jean Rousteing (Seaport Manager) (Adoptive)
- Mother – Lydia Courbin (Optician) (Adoptive)
In 2022, he was represented by the Creative Artists Agency.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
65 kg or 143.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Girlfriend / Spouse
Olivier has dated –
- Grace Mahary – RUMOR
Race / Ethnicity
He has Somalian ancestry on his mother’s side and is of Ethiopian descent on his father’s side.
- Full lips
- Chiseled face
Olivier Rousteing Favorite Things
- Dance Track – Hit Me Baby One More Time by Britney Spears
Source – Harper’s Bazaar
Olivier Rousteing Facts
- He grew up believing that he was mixed race due to his lighter skin color. However, he is 100% Black.
- Olivier was adopted by a white French couple at the age of 1.
- At the time of his birth, his biological mother was 15 and his biological father was 25.
- Olivier is known to hobnob with Hollywood A-listers such as Rihanna, Beyoncé, Kim Kardashian, Cara Delevingne, Jennifer Lopez, Justin Bieber, Nicki Minaj, Kelly Rowland, etc.
- Under his leadership, Balmain became the first French label to cross the milestone of having 1 million followers on Instagram.
- Olivier was appointed the creative director of Balmain at the age of 25, making him only the 2nd youngest person ever to head a major French fashion house.
- His designer crush is Tom Ford.
- Olivier suffered severe burns on his body from a fireplace explosion in his home in 2020.
Featured Image by Olivier Rousteing / Instagram