|Laetitia Casta Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6½ in|
|Date of Birth||May 11, 1978|
Laetitia Casta is a French supermodel and actress who has done modeling work for a variety of brands such as Swarovski, Tiffany & Co., Loewe, Chanel, Bvlgari, Dolce and Gabbana, Nina Ricci, Yves Saint Laurent, Louis Vuitton, Pepe Jeans, H&M, Miu Miu, Escada, and many more. She has been featured in numerous magazine such as Cosmopolitan, Harper’s Bazaar, Vanity Fair, Glamour, i-D, Marie Claire, Rolling Stone, Elle, and Vogue. As an actress, she has appeared in several films and TV shows such as Les ames fortes, Luisa Sanfelice, La nouvelle guerre des boutons, Do Not Disturb, A Faithful Man, The Crusade, and many more. Laetitia has been featured in the music videos of songs like Rihanna’s Te Amo and Chris Isaak’s Baby Did a Bad Bad Thing. During the course of her career, she has been honored with numerous awards such as the Golden Swann Award.
Laetitia Marie Laure Casta
Pont-Audemer, Normandy, France
Fashion / Runway model, actress
- Father – Dominique Casta (from the French island Corsica)
- Mother – Line Blin (from Normandy)
- Siblings – Jean-Baptiste (Older Brother), Marie-Ange (Younger Sister)
Casta is signed to these modeling agencies –
- D’Management Group
- IMG Models – New York
- IMG Models – Paris
- IMG Models – London
- IMG Models – Milan
- IMG Models – New York
5 ft 6½ in or 169 cm
58 kg or 128 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Laetitia Casta dated –
- Stephane Sednaoui (2000-2002) – From 2000 until 2002, Casta dated French photographer, Stephane Sednaoui. During this time, she also gave birth to a daughter, named Sahteene (b. October 19, 2001).
- Stefano Accorsi (2003-2013) – Subsequently, in 2003, she started dating Italian actor Stefano Accorsi. Later, the couple engaged and now they have 2 children together. Casta gave birth to a son named, Orlando (b. September 21, 2006) and a daughter named, Athenà (b. August 29, 2009).
- Louis Garrel (2015-Present) – She started dating French actor Louis Garrel in 2015 and the couple tied the knot in June 2017. In March 2021, the couple welcomed their first child together, a son named Azel Garrel.
Race / Ethnicity
She has one quarter italian ancestry on her father’s side.
- Dazzling smile
- Curvaceous figure
- Blue eyes
36-23.5-35.5 in or 91.5-59.5-90 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU)
7.5 (US) or 38 (EU) or 5 (UK)
Casta has advertised for brands like 3 Suisses, Alberta Ferretti, Agatha, Agnes B, Alain Manoukian, Brunello Cucinelli, Bulgari ‘BLV II’ Fragrance Cacharel ‘Promesse’ fragrance, Cashmere, Carlo Colucci, Chanel ‘Allure’ fragrance, Dana B. and Karen, Daniel Swarovski, Diamond.com, El Corte Ingles, Escada Sport, Federica, Galeries Lafayette, Giorgio Armani, Givenchy ‘Fleur d’interdit’ perfume, Giorgio Grati, Guess?, Isaac Mizrahi, J.Crew, Kathleen Madden, Kérastase, Kookai, L’Oréal, Lafayette Galleries, La Redoute, Linea T, Lolita Lempicka perfume, Tommy Hilfiger, Louis Vuitton, Miu Miu, Morgan, Pantene, Pain de Sucre, Pepe Jeans, Phard Jeans, Ralph Lauren, Roberto Cavalli, Tiffany & Co., Ungaro, Victoria’s Secret, Via Spiga, XOXO, Yves Saint Laurent ‘Baby Doll’ & ‘Paris’ fragrances, Zapa, and Zoomp.
Best Known For
Working as Victoria’s Secret Angel from 1998 to 2000, GUESS? in 1993, and L’Oreal.
Laetitia debuted with 1999 feature film Astérix et Obélix contre César for her starring role as Falbala.
Since that time, she has appeared in several movies.
First Fashion Show
Casta debuted with Ready to Wear – Spring / Summer 1996 fashion show where she modeled for Vivienne Westwood.
Laetitia is not a gym girl. This does not mean that she doesn’t work out. Casta goes for swimming, running, and other cardio activities outdoors in the presence of fresh air. Moreover, she is a mom of three kids now, and so Casta is active throughout the day as she is always running around them.
Laetitia Casta Facts
- She was raised in Normandy and Corsica.
- Casta was scouted by photographer Frederic Cresseaux at the age of 15 when she was on a family holiday in Corsica.
- Laetitia is the brand ambassador of L’Oréal Paris since 1998.
- She has worked with Victoria’s Secret in the past as their angel from 1998 to 2000.
- Casta has a brown belt in judo.
- She likes go-carting.
- She also enjoys doing rollerblading, painting, writing, dancing, cooking, and racing.
- Laetitia describes her style as “Low maintenance yet chic”.
- Casta appeared in Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue in 1998, 1999, 2000, and 2002.
- In 1999 and 2000, Casta also appeared in Pirelli Calendar.
- She has also done some theatre roles in 2004, 2005, and 2008.
- Her theatre credits include plays like Scenes from a Marriage and Elle t’attend.
- In 2010, the model appeared in Rihanna‘s Te Amo music video.
I like her body i want to gain weight i hope it will be D cup size
Laetitia Casta ! The queen of Dior, Tuileries Paris !