|Grace Mahary Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||May 23, 1989|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Grace Mahary is a Canadian model who has walked the ramp for Oscar de la Renta, Alexander Wang, Bottega Veneta, Balmain, Dsquared2, Chanel, H&M, Lacoste, Maison Martin Margiela, Givenchy, Fendi, Jill Stuart, Hussein Chalayan, DKNY, Dior, Dries van Noten, Marc Jacobs, Kenneth Cole, Kenzo, Matthew Williamson, Max Mara, Michael Kors, Miu Miu, Yves Saint Laurent, Lanvin, Loewe, Louis Vuitton, Hugo Boss, Balenciaga, Helmut Lang, Giorgio Armani, Diesel Black Gold, Hervé Léger, Victoria’s Secret, Christopher Kane, Valentino, Céline, Philipp Plein, Roberto Cavalli, Prabal Gurung, Vera Wang, Gareth Pugh, Moschino, Prada, Jonathan Saunders, Viktor & Rolf, Proenza Schouler, Zac Posen, Diane von Fürstenberg, Topshop, Tommy Hilfiger, Paco Rabanne, Erdem, Ermanno Scervino, Salvatore Ferragamo, Peter Som, Narciso Rodriguez, Isabel Marant, Altuzarra, Alexandre Vauthier, 3.1 Phillip Lim, Olivier Theyskens, Todd Lynn, and Nina Ricci. Moreover, Grace Mahary has also been featured in magazines like Vogue Spain, Vogue Portugal, Elle Quebec, Elle USA, Elle Canada, Allure, Harper’s Bazaar Arabia, Glamour USA, Harper’s Bazaar China, Numéro France, CR Fashion Book, and Vogue Germany.
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
She studied health and physical education in school.
Fashion / Runway model
Grace is signed to these modeling agencies –
- Stockholmsgruppen Models
- Why Not Model Agency
- Max Models – Cape Town
- IMG Models – New York
- IMG Models – Paris
- IMG Models – London
- Spin Model Management – Hamburg
- IMG Models – Sydney
- Elmer Olsen Model Management – Toronto (Mother Agency)
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
53 kg or 117 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Grace Mahary has dated –
- Olivier Rousteing – It is RUMORed that she had an affair with French fashion designer Olivier Rousteing in the past.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Eritrean (in Africa) ancestry.
32-23-35 in or 81-58.5-89 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU)
10 (US) or 7.5 (UK) or 40.5 (EU)
Best Known For
Walking in the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2014
First Fashion Show
She debuted with Ready to Wear – Autumn / Winter 2012 fashion show where she walked the ramp for Corrado De Biase and Givenchy.
The Victoria’s Secret model has tried Salsa dancing in the past. But, she was not good at it and left it after some time.
Nowadays, Grace is into hot yoga and she is really enjoying it.
She, though, does Pilates to keep herself fit. The model likes Ethiopian food a lot and does not keep herself away from sweet food. She expressed her ecstasy about her debut in Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show in 2014 and said that she would eat something sweet, first thing after the show.
She drinks an ample amount of water and uses Clinique’s mild wash for her skin.
While in New York, she used to go to Pinkberry. She loves sushi and different salads.
She was a die-hard fan of basketball and played it enthusiastically in school. Why she left it? To give a try to modeling before it’s all over.
Grace Mahary Favorite Things
- Model – Doutzen Kroes
Source – FashionWeekDaily.com
Grace Mahary Facts
- In 2005, she won the Elle Canada / Quebec model search contest.
- She likes to play basketball. In fact, she is a die-hard basketball player.
- In 2009, she appeared in Trey Songz‘s music video for “I Invented S*x/Say Ah.”
- She walked in the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2014.
- Grace was discovered while shopping in a mall with her mother in Toronto.
- She earlier desired to be a doctor.
- In 1983, her family relocated to Canada from Eritrea, East Africa.
- As of late 2014, she liked to Google herself.
- She makes her own lyrics to every song, despite knowing the original lyrics of that particular song.
- She admires Adriana Lima the most.
- In May 2013, she graced the cover of Elle Canada.